(3)

George POV:
After he dropped me off i felt bad, i definitely pushed a boundary that i wasn't supposed to. My dad saw me and i just shrugged before going back to my room.

I looked in my closet for anything that would piss him off. I found a baby blue dress and smiled. The reason why my dad won't throw the dresses away (even though he hated me wearing them) is because they were my mom's.

Yes they were tailored for a woman but somehow i am able to slide into them perfectly. I quickly grabbed the dress and put on my bed. I grabbed a white corset to go with it. I have taught myself how to tie corsets from the back and it is NOT an easy task, in fact it is the most tedious thing i could ever think of, whick is why i'm glad my mother mostly had the clip corsets. (Idk if they had those- just go with it pls-)

I tightened the corset and lightly gasped as the fabric tightened around my skin, it never fails to take the breath out of me. I sighed and started to put on the dress and gloves, i knew i looked nice in it, i have worn it a lot, it is my favorite out of all the dresses my mom had.

I walked over to my wardrobe and put on my one and only gift from mom. This gift was a promise that she would always be with me. It was a sapphire necklace with a gold rim around it. I smiled softly at the gem, i picked it up and placed it in my palm smiling softly.

"Hi mom, i wish i could've met you... Maybe then, life could've been different," I whispered.

I felt tears fill my eyes but i blinked them away. I cried a lot, doesn't mean i always cry.

"George! If you want food come and get it before it's gone!" Dad spat from downstairs.

He must be in a good mood today, usually he wouldn't call me down for dinner and locks me in my room (the lock is on the outside-)

I quickly walked down the stairs, holding up the pretty blue fabric so i wouldn't trip and i went into the dining room. My father looked up at me and his lips curled into an angry frown.

"George, what have i told you about wearing those god damn dresses!" My dad snapped slamming his hands on the table.

"I don't see you doing anything to stop me from waring them," i shrugged.

"You're disrespecting your mother's grace, that was her favorite dress, don't go around wearing it like you own it," he growled.

This was mom's favorite? "Well, she isn't here to stop me," i said coldly.

I didn't mean that, i never mean anything bad i say about my mom. I want to meet her, i want to know what she was like, i wanted to know what her favorite color was favorite food, favorite everything! Now i know this was her favorite dress, maybe her favorite color was blue?

"Yeah, and who's fault is that?" He asked cruelly.

My mom had died at birth, my dad from then thought i was a curse, we had a butler, but my dad kicked him out after he figured out that me and him had became friends. I miss him a lot, i wish i could see him again.

From the moment i was born my mother died, and from then on, my dad avoided and resented me, thinking it was my fault the love of his life died.

I gave him a hateful look. "Why are you like this, IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO, SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON!" I screamed. "STOP RESENTING ME FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T CONTROL!"

I ran to my room, knowing that screaming at him will do nothing. I slammed my door and fell onto my bed, starting to cry. I sobbed into my blankets for hours.

I felt a cold hand on my side and i turned quickly to find nothing there, i felt someone was there, instead of being freaked out i felt calm, i knew it was my mom.