(12)

George POV:
"What do you mean she's my sister? I'm the only child, I can't have a sister, my mother died at birth!" I exclaimed, Phil, nodded.

"She did, but they had another child years before you," Phil said. "She ran away at the healthy age of fifteen, her mother tried to go with her after she found out she was pregnant with you, but she got caught, the town was sworn to never talk about her, otherwise, we would be killed."

It took a lot to process this information, I had a sister? It didn't make any sense, I didn't know what to think, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, my mind was going at a thousand miles a minute, I didn't understand, how could Phil keep this from me for so long!?

"Georgie?" Dream asked softly, cupping my cheeks.

"Help me outside, please, I need some air," I said weakly.

Dream nodded and grabbed my arm, lifting me carefully and helping me walk outside, I took a deep breath of the fresh summer air, ignoring the glare that Dream's mask had on me... Well, until it was too much.

"Fucks sake Dream, please take that off," I growled.

"I can't, not here," Dream murmured. "You know that."

"No! I don't! Why do you keep that stupid thing anyway?" I snapped.

"You know that already George," Dream muttered.

"Apparently I don't!" I snarled.

Dream stayed silent and I let out a scoff, walking back inside, brushing aggressively against his shoulder as I passed.

"So what are we going to do about my sister?" I asked as Dream followed me back into the room.

"You're no longer safe here, George, so we are going to Tall Trees, we'll talk to Anne about getting a permanent home there, anyone who wants to come is welcomed," Dream said, his voice completely monotone as if our skirmish outside didn't happen.

"I like that plan but that doesn't stop the Mayor from sending someone else to come and find us," Sapnap said.

"Then we cover our tracks, move in unpredictable patterns, stay off the trails so they can't follow our horse's tracks," I said, walking over to the map. "We can go the long way, through Thieves Landing."

"Are you insane!? That is the most hostile town in all of America! We'll be dead before we could even step off our horses!" Karl exclaimed.

"But he's right, anyone who has the guts to go into Thieves Landing must not die easily, if we go through there and use the unpredictable pattern plan then it might just work," Sapnap said.

"We can't spend more than two days in Thieves Landing, staying there any longer than that will get us all killed," Dream stated.

"Then we get there and spend the night in the saloon, resupply on food and water and leave by noon, then we stay off the trails," I said, determination filling my voice.

"That works," Karl murmured.

"Then it's settled," Dream said. "Get some rest, we leave by dusk."

"Grab whatever food and water you can, feed your horses, and get them ready to travel by tonight," Karl said.

I followed Dream to where he kept Auburn and led him over to the hut that Dream had to brush and feed the brown horse. The walk there and back was completely silent, none of us said a word to each other.

I was still angry, at him, I didn't understand why he needed that damned thing, I wanted to see him.

"George," the blonde murmured, I stayed silent, and he sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, I never told you this because I was embarrassed about it."

"I don't like my scars, you may like them, but I don't, I think they're ugly, I hate them and I want them gone. I don't want other people to see them because I'm fucking hideous!" Dream snapped.

I knew that his snapping wasn't directed at me, I walked over to him and pulled him into the hut. I closed the door and took off his mask quickly. I aggressively smashed our lips together, Dream let out a small squeak at the action but didn't complain as he kissed me back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back with the same amount of energy I had. I whined softly as he flipped us, now pushing me against the wall.

He shoved his tongue past my lips, it made me release sounds that not even satan would want to hear. I whined as he gripped my hips as his tongue explored my mouth.

I had to pull away to breathe, Dream didn't seem to care though. A small string of saliva connected us as he started sucking on my neck. I let out whimpers and soft moans as he sucked on all of my soft spots.

"You're so fucking pretty," I moaned.

"Not as pretty as you," Dream cooed.

I moaned softly as he sucked on my collar bone, I wove my hand into his dirty blonde locks. I whined as he squeezed my ass.

He picked me up by my thighs and pinned me to the bed. I whined as he ground down against me, I let out moans and whimpers.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I whined.

"Yeah?" Dream growled out.

I whimpered as Dream started to lift my shirt, finding the corset I had on, Dream smirked as his hands ran along the fabric.

"Look at you, so pretty for me,” Dream whispered.

I watched as he started to untie the bow at the front of the corset and started to take it off. He started to rub my stomach before starting to kiss and suck on my chest and stomach, making me squirm.

Dream pulled off my shirt and rubbed my chest and sides gently. I moaned as he started to suck and nibble on my v-line.

"W-wait!" I cried.

Dream immediately stopped and looked up at me with worried eyes. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, you didn't hurt me, have just... Never done this before and I'm scared, can we not do it today?" George asked.

"Of course, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Dream said, helping me put on my corset and shirt.

I gasped as Dream tightened the corset and tied it.

"Is that too tight hun?" Dream asked gently.

"No, it's good," I said softly.

Dream kissed my cheek as he pulled the shirt over me, he grabbed my waist and pulled my back against his chest, placing his head on my shoulder.

"You know why I did this right?"  I murmured.

"Not really," Dream mumbled.

I rolled over and cupped his cheek, making him look into my eyes, I smiled softly as I ran my fingers over his scars. He closed his eyes and allows me to gently run my fingertips over the scars across his nose, jaw, lips, and eye.

"I did it to show that I love you and I don't give two fucks about your scars," I said sternly. "I know your work is hard and your scars show how far you've come."

"I know you hate them, but I don't, your scars show that you've made mistakes and you've learned to grow from them, I love you for who you are, including your scars," I said softly.

Dream had tears in his eyes as he hugged me tightly against his chest, I smiled and hugged back just as tightly.

"Thank you, love," he sniffled.

"Of course," I murmured, holding him close.

We held each other close that night. Hoping he didn't have to take me home. No one knocked on the door that night, and we slept uneasily that night, knowing that my father was planning something.

Wc: 1303

Song; the devil doesn't bargain

Idrc if I've done this song before, I'm fucking last

𝕊𝕠𝕝 💙