(19)

Day 5

Dream POV:
Okay, this was a mistake. George had been paranoid all day and all night, well, when he was awake. I had barely gotten any sleep to make sure the brit had stayed asleep and had no time to panic.

He stayed near me and was looking around everywhere, his eyes wide and full of panic.

"George, sweetheart, it's just us. No one will hurt you, not while we're here," I murmured, grabbing his hand gently.

"I can't calm down Dream, I'm so scared," George said.

I frowned. He had never been attacked like that before. Sure he was hit a lot by his father and such but he was never attacked by behind, as he explained last night before he blacked out and fell asleep.

"Well I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere, I promise," I reassured, looking him in the eyes through my mask.

He smiled and calmed down a little, squeezing my hand softly before beginning to interlock our fingers, and lifting them to his soft pink lips. I gushed as he pressed a kiss to where our fingers crossed.

I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back, my other hand going to the back of his head as I stroked his almost black hair.

"Just think of it. You'll get to meet your long lost sister in just a few hours," I murmured into his ear.

"It's mad. Just plain mad. I've always been a only child. What if she doesn't like me?" He asked frantically.

"She hasn't even met you, and when she knew I was going after you, I saw in her eyes how much she cared about you," I  whispered. "She looks like you and from what I've seen in pictures, your mother."

That brought tears to his eyes. I broke the hug. Just knowing that there was someone close to resembling his mother I'm sure made him feel a mix of emotions, but I couldn't depict which ones. The tears fell, Making me frown. I quickly lifted my hand and cupped his cheek, wiping the tear away with the pad of my thumb.

"Don't cry angel. I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too."

I just took off my mask and smiled at the smaller, kissing his forehead and bringing him into another hug and rubbing his back.

"Do you really think she will accept me?" He asked, ending his scentince with a soft whimper.

"I do, baby, I really do," I said, starting to sway us from side to side to soothe his nerves. He hummed softly and rested his head on my chest, so all I saw was a nest of tousled brunette hair.

"Dream, George, let's go, we can get there by sunset if we go now!" Sapnap called.

We broke the hug once more and walked to our horses and mounted them after checking their saddles and horse shoes. Once finished they all started in on the last trek of their too long journey.

"George, what do you think you're gonna say to her, I mean she is your long lost sister, not every day you meet one," Sapnap stated.

"I'm not sure. I haven't really thought it over," George said softly.

"What!? You gotta say something!" Sapnap exclaimed.

"I know. But it's just difficult," George mumbled.

"How so? It's just your sister," Sapnap said.

"Think about what you just said Sap. His sister, that he has never met, and you really think it through. It's his sister that he has never met, he has every damn right to be nervous," I said, glaring over at the shorter ravenette.

"You're right, Dream. I'm sorry, George," Sapnap said.

"It's fine, but you're right too, I do need to figure out what to say to her," George said, smiling. "I mean, I don't know what to talk about, seeing as I'm 20 and she's 35," George said, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Maybe your father?" Sapnap asked. Though that idea was quickly turned down by a slap at the back of the head and a glare from Karl.

"Sapnap do you ever think? Do you have a filter?" I asked.

"No, I do not. Thank you very little," Sapnap said humorously.

I just rolled my eyes, chuckling with a shake of my head and leaning over on my saddle to rub George's back.

"Don't worry George," I reassured, smiling under my mask. "By the look in her eyes she was desperate to get to you."

"Really? But she hasn't even met me, why does she want to meet me so bad?" George asked.

"You're her only family George, I highly doubt that she considers her father family," I said to him, looking over at the smaller brit.

"But he gave birth to her, doesn't that make them family?" George asked.

"Just because they're blood, doesn't mean they're family, my love, you can choose who you want close to you," I explained to him.

"I think I understand, thanks Dream," George smiled.

I felt myself blush under my mask, he was so fucking pretty. I don't know how I got so damn lucky with him. I mean, I'm starting to think it was fate that we met.

Time skip:
The sun was setting, sending its beautiful colors to splash against us. Our shadows lengthened and our horses whimpered and nicked with exhaustion. We pulled into the market of Tall Trees, looking around at the people, the place was buzzing with life.

I whistled to get the groups attention and lead them to the stables, where their horses could rest and eat as much hay as they deserved.

I took Spirit to a stall and took off her saddle, putting it on the rack beside me, I took off the blanket as well and set it aside. I walked to her front and undid the back of her bridle, having her spit out the metal part that went in her mouth.

I patted her shoulder and led her over to the trough of grain I had laid out for her as a treat, she ate it very quickly and then I filled the trough with hay, which she also, immediately started to eat.

Me, Karl, George, and Sapnap all went over to the hut I have and started to go up the stairs when I heard her.

"You actually brought him," her voice was soft, and full of an emotion I couldn't describe.

We all turned and saw her, Anne Davidson. Sister of George Davidson.

Wc: 1090

Song: I wanna be yours

Hehehehe cliffhangers, gotta love'em

𝕊𝕠𝕝💙