(5)

Dream POV:
I feel like such a dick, it was obvious i made him mad, god damn why do i have to be such a dumbass? I kicked a bucket that was on my floor and sat on the bed, throwing off my mask and burying my head in my hands.

Just when we started to get along you had to fuck it up.

"I'm such a fucking idiot," i muttered.

I laid down on the bed and tears welled up in my eyes, i bit my lip, trying not to let out a sob. I wasn't one to cry but i really don't want to lose George, knowing his situation at home, i knew he wasn't safe.

There was a knock at my door, i quickly grab my mask off the floor and walk to the door. I opened it and was surprised to see the shorter brunette.

"My dad locked my door and i'm a little hungry," George murmured. "So i snuck out."

Dream pulled him inside. "Get in here before anyone sees you!"

George stumbled slightly before having a look around, the last time he was here he really didn't get a good look.

"He really doesn't pay you a lot does he?" George asked sadly.

"No, but it's enough to get me by," i said, handing him a few apples. "This is all i can spare at the moment."

"I understand," George said, taking a small bite of one of the apples.

I sighed and sat down next to him on the bed, flopping on my back. He looked back at me and giggled softly, i'm so in love with his laugh. I thought.

I close my eyes and ran my fingers through my messy bun, taking it out with a relieved sigh. Fanning out my hair by shaking my head aide to side.

"Your hair is better down," George commented.

"Really?" I asked a small smirk spreading on my lips.

"Yeah, it looks better on you," George said shyly.

"I'll keep that in mind," I cooed. "You should get some rest, i'll help you back in your room in the morning."

"But where will you sleep?" George asked.

"There's a lot of room on the floor Georgie," i giggled.

"Why don't we share? We've done it before," George suggested.

"Yeah, on a queen size bed," i pointed out.

"There's room Dream," George said, scooting back.

I sighed, caving at George's idea. "Fine, but don't look, i'm changing."

I got up and got into more comfortable clothes to sleep in, i couldn't take my mask off, i'm not risking it. I risked it with George because i had my arms wrapped around him, he wouldn't really move and it was a bigger bed, now i don't trust myself to do it again.

"Dream? You can take off your mask if you want, i won't look," George said as i told him he was good to turn around.

I sighed and caved, he's my student, he should be able to see my face. I sat on my bed in front of him and i nodded. As if he knew, he slowly lifted his hands to my mask, i resisted the urge to flinch, i closed my eyes as he took off my mask.

I opened my eyes and i saw him clearly for the first time, his eyes widened as he scanned my face, probably staring at the ugly scar down my face.

"What color are your eyes?" He asked softly. "I'm colorblind i can't tell."

I smiled softly. "They're green."

"I wish i could see it," George murmured.

"Ugly aren't i?" I asked, smiling bitterly as i caught him staring.

"No! No.. Quite the opposite really," George said.

"Really?" I asked, tilting my head like a confused puppy.

George nodded shyly and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I kissed his in return, he giggled at that, the sound brightening the romm by a thousand times.

I chuckled and engulfed him in my arms, turning off my oil lantern so we could rest, we had to get up early tomorrow.

Time skip
My eyes fluttered open and i was met with the sight of the still sleeping George. I smiled and gently slipped out of his grip, getting ready for the day.

I tamed my wild locks of sandy dirty blonde hair and pulled it back in a messy man bun, even though George likes my hair down i can't because of my job. I slipped my mask over my face and walked over to where i keep my gear together so i can get it on quickly in the morning.

I put on all of my holsters that i needed along with any guns ammo and rifles, i planned to go hunting for food today.

I woke up (the now grumpy) George and started taking him back to his house, i looked over at the town jail and cursed under my breath. There's a goddamn bounty.

"George, i'm sorry, there's a bounty today," i murmured.

"It's alright Dream, it's your job," George said.

I led him to the tree and was glad to see that his window, i helped him climb it, telling him where to put his feet and so on. Soon i jumped into the window and turned back around.

"Jump! I'll catch you!" I called, holding my arms out.

"Hell no! You are not getting me to jump!" George snapped.

"Trust me sweetie," i soothed.

He looked at me and inched a little closer, he jumped from the branch and i quickly caught him and lifted him inside the room. He took off my mask again and kissed my cheek again, and again in return i kissed his.

"Be safe, you can't die on me now," he murmured, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. "I could never. If i did i would haunt you."

George leaned in closer. "I wouldn't mind that."

I rested my forehead against his. "I have to go."

"Aw already?" He pouted.

"I know, i know. I'll be back soon," i giggled.

"Promise?" He asked.

I sighed playfully. "Promise."

"Good." George smiled. "Now get outta here gunslinger."

"Fine," i whined like a kid, walking to the window. "Bye pretty boy~" i winked before sliding my mask over my face and hopping down.

God i love that boy.

Wc: 1071

I don't have a song today :( 💙