(14)

Day 2

Dream POV

I woke up in a bad mood, my back hurt and my head hurt, the only thing that made it better was the sleeping brunette on my chest, I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his head gently, trying my best to be quiet.

I smiled at the smaller boy as he shifted in his sleep and smiled softly in his sleep. He was so cute, so peaceful.

Suddenly the room door barged open with Karl standing there, the loud noise woke up the sleeping boy on my chest. Behind Karl was a heavily hung-over Sapnap who looked half awake.

Karl shoved the shorter male into the room and crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against he door frame.

"Go on, tell him what you did," Karl snarled.

I have never seen Karl this mad before, he didn't scare me but it was surprising to see the furious look on his face.

"I got drunk," Sapnap said, his words slightly slurred.

"And?" Karl growled.

"I started a fight," Sapnap mumbled.

"SAPNAP! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!? I TOLD YOU TO DO ONE SIMPLE THING AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!"

"I'm sorry," Sapnap mumbled.

George cupped my cheek, running his thumb along the curve. I calmed, leaning into his hand, loving the warmth he gave off.

"Calm down love," George whispered, his morning voice sending shivers down my spine, I loved it.

He kissed my nose with a giggle. He rubbed my back I winced and buried my face into his shoulder as he soothed my sore muscles.

Karl dragged the hungover ravenette out of the room, closing the door, allowing us to cuddle in peace.

"What's wrong baby?" George whispered.

The pet name made butterflies in my stomach, I let out a shaky breath, blushing hard, how could George handle it when I called him this all of the time? How does he not get weak?

"Aww~ so flustered over a name baby~?" George cooed, brushing his fingertips down my neck.

I let out a small whimper, I tried to suppress it but George brushed a sensitive spot which made me crumble in his touch.

"Aww, such a pathetic little thing~" George whispered.

"Stop," I mumbled.

"No, I don't think I will," George smirked.

"George, stop," I growled.

"Fine," George pouted.

George kept rubbing my back but he stopped cooing in my ear, it made me pout slightly, though I pushed it down so that he wouldn't tease me about it later.

"We need to get up," George murmured.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"6:10," George said.

I sighed and nodded, sitting up, causing the smaller to slide into my lap, I smirked as he looked up from his lewd position.

"No," George spat.

"How the tables have turned~" I cooed.

"Dream, no," George said sternly.

"Dream yes," I giggled.