Adoption?

Jets pov

"and that's kinda how I found him" I explained to my teammates wave and storm.

Bean giggled and wiggled about in my arms. He sure is a excitable kiddo. I found it kinda endearing. Wave and storm however were not impressed.

"and you decided to bring the little runt here" wave raised an eyebrow.

"Well what was I suppose to do? Leave him in the forest where anything could happen to him?" I yelled.

"what are you a saint!" storm yelled.

"ohh shiny!" bean jumped out of my arms and ran to the kitchen, leaving me alone to deal with their gaze.

"look guys he doesn't have a home. He doesn't have parents. Don't you remember when we were in the same situation" I tried to reason with them.

Tugging at the heart strings seemed to work pretty well.

"fine but that kid better not end up being a liability" they said before walked off. I breathed a sigh of relief. That went better than expected.

I walked into the kitchen to check on bean. I found him sitting on the kitchen floor hugging a spoon.

"your crazy!" I giggled as I took the spoon out of his hands.

"yeah I am!" he giggled as he cuddled into my chest "they don't like me much do they?"

I sighed "not really kiddo but that doesn't matter. Your part of this family. Whether they like it or not"

"awesome!" he jumped up and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I chuckled and hugged him back. I guess I've officially adopted him!