Carnival Trip!

Jets pov

"alright boys stay seated we'll be their soon" I said firmly.

Today is the day I take my boys to the theme park. We're taking the bus there and the boys are having some trouble sitting still!

Luckily after taping our boy's to their seats we arrived at the theme park. we excitedly looked out the window to see that we the theme park. It was huge! I could see the excitement bubbling up in the boys. I don't blame them. They've never been to a carnival before!

We ran around the carnival buying tickets and going on rides. We went on a junior roller-coaster which  everyone except poor tails loved.

Once we got off bean ran up to the prize booth excitedly. I looked at him and smiled.

"here kiddo   I'll win you a prize"

"oh your the best papa" bean said hugging me.

I walked up to the prize booth and picked up the gun. The game started and I shot down the stalls with perfect accuracy. Good thing my years as a theif has taught me how to use a gun!

"here bean pick a prize" I said petting his head.

"I like this one mom" mako said pointing to the spiky blue thing. I handed it to him and he hugged it.

"hehe it looks like Mr needlemouse" he giggled.

"hey I'm way more handsome than that!" sonic argued.

"yeah right" I elbowed him playfully "you're lucky I have bad taste!"

"hey!" sonic wrapped his arms around me and kissed me all over, making me giggle. The boys however looked grossed out by us.

We spent the rest of the tickets on the funhouse, the hunted house and the love tunnel. After that we arrived back to the bus feeling very happy.