Introducing Them To Sonic

Jets pov

I looked over to see an angry looking sonic and confused looking tails.

"stay out of this blue boy!" wave growled "this has nothing to do with you"

"oh I think it has everything to do with me" sonic marched up to them.

"do you want me to punch you in the face" storm growled.

"guys it's ok" I stood in between them "sonic is my boyfriend now"

"he's your boyfriend!?" they yelled at the same time

"yep. Now I've got two kids instead of one" I flashed them a peace sign.

"hi" tails waved happily.

"oh hi there sweetie" wave bent down to his level.

"are you my new auntie and uncle?" tails asked.

"I suppose we are" wave muttered nervously.

"yayyyy" tails clapped his hands excitedly "let's have ice-cream together"

"yayyyy ice-cream" storm cheered. I rolled my eyes. He's such a child!

"so you guys made up?" sonic asked as we sat down together.

"yeah. Their apology was so heartfelt. I just couldn't say no" I explained.

"Well as long as your happy then so am I" he wrapped his arm around me. Wave and storm looked annoyed but didn't say anything. I guess their just overprotective.

The Ice-cream came and we all ate together. Bean curled up on my knee once he finished his ice-cream. I held him close with a smile.

I looked up at the others who were awwing at the sight of us. I chuckled to myself. Its nice to be part of a real family.

The end.