New Found Relationship

Jets pov

I woke up in bed with sonic. Two years ago he took me in when me and bean had nowhere to go. Now he's my boyfriend. It's funny how life turns out.

I propped myself up on my elbow and kissed him on the nose "wake up sleepyhead"

Without even opening his eyes he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"no. We sleep now"

"sonic we have to get up" I giggled into his chest "we have to take the kids to school"

He sat up and gently stroked my cheek "baby your my only reason for me getting up in the morning"

I smiled warmly at the nice comment. He always knows how to make me feel good about myself.

"same here" I kissed him on the cheek "now let's get moving. You know how tails gets when we're late!"

"oh good point" he picked me up bridal style and super speeded to the kitchen where the kids were eating cereal.

"it's about time you two got up" tails folded his arms with an annoyed look on his adorable little face.

"papa I made you breakfast" he pointed at a pan that was ingulfed in flames!

"oh crap I thought I smelt burning!" sonic yelped as he placed me down and rushed to get the fire extinguisher.

I chuckled to myself. Its a weird little family we've started but I love them all the same!