New Parents

Jets pov

"alright everyone we've got a new parent here will two kids this time" Amy announced.

"a new parent huh?" sonic muttered "I don't think we'll have enough room if we keep this up!"

"Well I think it'll be nice not to be the new guy anymore" I muttered excitedly. I didn't know who this new parent was and I didn't care! As long as it took the spotlight off me I'd be happy.

"hmm I wonder if it's someone we know" sonic muttered.

"come on in vector!"

"vector!?" sonic yelped.

"who's vector?" I asked.

"he's this really goofy guy who runs a detective agency" sonic explained "I never took him as the dad type"

"hey everyone" an alligator looking guy walked in with a camillian toddler and a baby bee in his arms.

"I want you all to make him feel really comfortable here ok?" Amy said sternly.

"ok!" we all said at the same time.

He sat down with the kids in his arms "this is espio and charmy" he introduced the two boys "their my little helpers. The detective agency just isn't the same without them"

Bean immediately jumped out of my arms and ran up to the boys "you look cool" he said to espio "you wanna be friends"

"not really" espio muttered.

"but I asked you to be my friend so you have to be my friend!" bean insisted "I won't leave you alone until you do"

Vector burst out laughing "I like this kids spunk! Go on espio. Go play with him"

"fine!" espio groaned before following bean and the other kids.

I sighed. With that kind of attitude beans going to get into alot of trouble growing up!