Ice-cream Parlour

Jets pov

A few weeks later

"ice-cream ice-cream!" the kids cheered as they ran into the Ice-cream parlour.

We all decide that each week we'd take the kids somewhere new since the tiny room can get a little boring. Today we're going to a local ice-cream parlour.

"alright kids take a seat" I told them gently. The kids happily obliged.

"wow jet you've gotten really good with the kids" Amy said kindly.

"oh thank you" I blushed slightly. Amy's been really kind to me ever since I joined the single parents night. I'm really grateful to her.

We took a seat next to our kids and we ordered our ice-cream together. Me and bean ordered mint chocolate chip, sonic and tails ordered blueberry, Amy and cream ordered strawberry, blaze and marine ordered chocolate, knuckles and silver ordered vinilla and rouge and omega ordered cookie dough. How a robot is able to eat ice-cream is beyond me!

Bean stared at it strangely before taking his first bite. His eyes immediately lit up "I've never taken anything so tasty in my life!" I chuckled. It must be his first time trying ice-cream.

"really? Well then in that case we'll have to take you here more often" I smiled at him.

"yayyyy thank you papa" bean wrapped his arms around my neck. I hugged him back happily while the others laughed at us.

It feels so nice to be around people again. It makes me feel like everything's going to be ok.