Sneak Peak!

DISCLAIMER!!: 

THIS STORY WILL ONLY START AFTER I FINISH ANOTHER STORY....I HAVE TO CAUSE I CANT HANDLE THAT MANY STORIES. I ONLY POSTED THIS BECAUSE I HAD AN IDEA AND I WANTED TO HAVE IT DOWN. IF I GIVE INTO MY PASSION OF WRITING AND START THIS STORY BEFORE ANOTHER IS COMPLETED THEN I GIVE YOU FULL PERMISSION TO MSG ME AND REMIND ME NOT TO.

 IF I GIVE INTO MY PASSION OF WRITING AND START THIS STORY BEFORE ANOTHER IS COMPLETED THEN I GIVE YOU FULL PERMISSION TO MSG ME AND REMIND ME NOT TO

Sneak Peak:

"Papa...pls pls aisa mat kijiye. Main uss...uss aadmi ke saath kais-"

"SHUT UP!" Raghav Gupta grabbed his daughter by her hair. "Agar tu ladka hota na toh kaam karke humme support kar sakta tha, humara sahara ban sakta tha, mera vansh aage bada sakta tha...lekin NAHI!"

Raghav shoved Nandini roughly to the ground making her wimper in pain. "Ek ladki ko humare ser pe dalke marr gayi teri Ma!"

"Papa...pls..mujhe yeh shaadi nahi-"

"Chup! Tujhe kya karna hai kya nahi woh main decide karunga! Zindagi mein pehli baar tu kisi kaam aa rahi hai. Teri shaadi wahan karwake do cheezein honge...ek mere ser se ter bojh uth jayega, aur dusra...mera karz uthar jayega!" Raghav sneered before walking away.

**************

Nandini was sitting on her new husband's bed, her ghungat covering her face. Finally the door opened and Nandini saw her husband walk in. She curled her toes up and brought her knees closer to her chest. Her heart pounded louder and louder as her husband came upto the bed. She watched as he took out two guns from his pocket and placed them on the side table. Then he took out a long sharp and shiny knife that had a special carving on the handle. Propping up one foot on the bed, he used the tip of the knife to lift Nandini's chin up to face him. Her ghungat was still covering her face so he couldnt see her face clearly but she could see him.

"Look....mujhe yeh shaadi karna hi nahi tha." He said. Nandini terrified, peaked up at him through her veil. "Lekin mere parents ko paata nahi kya ho gaya aur zid leke baith gaye....I only married you for their sake. Toh tum raho yahan...jo karna hai karo, tumhe koi nahi rokhega....but no matter what, meri biwi banne ki koshish mat karna! Do I make myself clear?"

Nandini gulped as he loomed over her and slowly she nodded.

"Good...no get out." 

Nandini was confused.

"Yeh mera kamra hai...aur Manik Malhotra ke kamre mein rehne ka haq kisi ko nahi hai. So...get....OUT!" Manik's booming voice startled Nandini and she quickly ran out of the room, gathering her lehenga up in her arms.

-----------------------------------

Note: Let me know if you are excited for this story. Comment your thoughts below