Chapter 19

Nandini woke up to find herself tied to a chair while Arya & Maddy stood infront of her. Seeing them, Nandini started panicking.

"T...T..T...Tum....D..D..Dono? Ma..main...kahan hoon?" 

They were in an old abandoned Kaali temple 

"You dont need to know that....bas itna jaan lo, ke tum aaj zinda bachne nahi wali." Aryaman growled. Nandini gasped in fear.

Meanwhile Manik & the others had also woken up...one not seeing Nandini, Manik ran off to look for her and had his men looking to.

"Hai bagwan....kaha hogi meri bachi?" Neelam cried. "Harsh....kuch karo. Find her!"

"Neelam shant ho jao...Manik dundh rahe hai na usse?" Nyo consoled her. "Kuch nahi hoga humari Nandu ko."

Cabir & Abhi started questioning the waiters and found that two of them were missing and they werent part of their staff.

"What the F*CK do you mean nahi paata?" Cabir yelled furiously. "Do log tumhare saath yahan aate hai and you dont even know who they are? SERIOUSLY?"

"You have 2 minutes....ache se socho aur batao ke woh dono kaun they, warna agar HUMARI behen ko kuch bhi hua....JAAN le lenge tum sab ka!" Abhi threatened. Manik meanwhile was searching the place for any evidence when he saw the locket that he had given Nandini on the ground.

"Nandini....kaha ho tum? Pls be ok...pls be safe." Manik whispered as he held the locket in his hands. Thats when he noticed a wallet nearby, Manik picked that up and saw Maddy's drivers license. "MADHYAM.....YOU ARE DEAD!"

Without telling anyone, Manik left from there driving to Maddy & Arya's place but didnt find anyone there. He did however find a map to a kaali temple.

"Yeh toh woh...purane wale mandir hai. Yahan salaon se koi nahi jaata...lagta hai in dono ne Nandini ko yahi le gaya hoga." He drove to the location and going in to be greeted by a bunch of Maddy & Arya's men but not before sending his location to Rehan.

"Manik!" 

Manik saw Nandini tied to a chair with the brothers standing behind her.

"Nandini!"

"Well well well....I had a feeling you wouldnt make this easy on us....so I was prepared." Maddy smirked. "Get him guys!"

The men started to attack Manik.

"MANIK!!!" Nandini screamed helplessly as the goons kept punching and kicking Manik on the ground. "FIGHT BACK PLSS! PLSS!"

Manik raised his hand to fight back but was stopped.

"Dont even think about it Manik. Tune jaise hi apna haath utha...teri biwi ki jaan gayi." Aryaman warned him. Madhyam held a sharp knife to Nandini's neck.

Manik held his hands in a fist, stopping himself from fighting back. Just bearing the pain as they kept hitting him. He fell to the ground coughing up blood.

"MANIKKKK!!!" Nandini sobbed. "NOOO! PLS STOP! MAT MARO USSE PLSSSS!!! MAAANNNIIIKKK!!!"

"MANIK KYA KAR RAHE HO? FIGHT BACKK? TUM MAAR KYUN NAHI RAHE HO UNHE?"

"I...cant..." Manik managed to say. Aryaman decided to join in and started kicking Manik who wouldnt fight back no matter what.

"Bro...join in the fun na." Arya said to Maddy. "She wont be going any where even if she wanted tried."

Maddy kept the knife on the side table and joined Arya in kicking & beating Manik. Nandini kept screaming and crying for help. She kept struggling against the ropes and finally it started to get loose.