Chapter 15

Meanwhile Riddhima had woken up and realized she trapped.

"Oh no....mujhe yahan se nikalna varna Dhruvji...."

"HELP! HELP!!!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Riddhima kept banging on the trunk, crying and screaming....just trying to get out. Slowly it was getting harder to breathe as she was running out of oxygen.

"Somebody HELP!" Riddhima yelled again. "God pls...pls let me out. Dhruvji maar denge Nandini aur Manik bhai ko...I need to get out! Pls kisi ko meri madat ke liye bhej do!"

Suddenly, it was if God heard her prayer and at that moment Rehan walked past Dhruv's room.

BANG! BANG!

Riddhima managed to hit the trunk lid two more times before she lost consciousness. That was enough....Rehan heard the sound and stopped in his tracks.

"Yeh kya tha?" Rehan wondered. He entered Dhruv's room and looked around but saw that it was empty. "Yahan toh koi bhi nahi hai..."

Just as Rehan was about to turn and leave he noticed a piece of cloth sticking out of the truck and recognized it immediately. "Riddhima ka dress yahan.....Riddhima!"

He ran over and tried to open the truck lid but there was a giant padlock on it. "Riddhima!"

Rehan ran to his room and got a crowbar (Dont ask why its there...it just is.) then ran back and used it to break the lock. Finally he opened the lid and found Riddhima unconscious. "Riddhima! Oh god...kya hua tumhe?" 

Rehan picked her up and lay her on the bed, rubbing the palms of her hand. "Riddhima...ankhe kholo....wake up pls...Riddhima!"

GASP!!

Riddhima woke up gasping for air.

"Thank god....Riddhima, tum thik ho?" Rehan asked.

"Rehan....Dhruvji..."

"Woh bahar gaye hai shayad. Par tum yeh batao tum sandook mein kya kar rahe they?" Rehan asked.

"Dhruvji ne mujhe andar dala!" Riddhima said shocking Rehan.

"WHAT? Kya bol rahi ho tum Riddhima?"

"Haan....he....he is the one jo saare attacks kar rahe hai. Harshad ke saath milke....maine khud usse bolte hue sunna ki woh Manik bhai aur Nandini ko maarna chahte hai!"

"No...thats not....why? Why would he do this?"

"Mujhe nahi paata Rehan par woh maar dega! We have to stop him....Manik bhai aur Nandini ke paas jaana hoga!"

"Ok relax...relax. Tum aaram karo. Main Cabir aur Abhi ko bhejta hoon unke paas...kuch nahi hoga." 

"Par-"

"Kuch nahi hoga Riddhima!"

***************************

"KOI HAII!" Manik was yelling for help but the street was empty. He was in full panic mode seeing Nandini bleeding so badly. "PLS SOMEBODY HELP!"

"Kya karun main...what do I do?" Manik looked around to see if there were any cars going by thats when he saw a thela with some heavy looking bags on top of it. He ran over and threw the bags off before running back to Nandini.

Manik lay Nandini down on the thela and looked at her. "Im taking you to the hospital. Kuch nahi hoga tumhe...main hone nahi dunga. Just hold on...pls...bas thodi der."

He then started pushing the heavy thela down the road....towards the hospital. His feet were starting to bleed as he pushed....then suddenly one wheel broke off and Nandini almost rolled off the thela but Manik caught her in time.