Epilogue

5 Years Later

Nandini was getting ready infront of her mirror when Manik entered & stood at the doorway admiring his wife. He whistled & Nandini spun around to face him. She wore a long floor length gown while Manik was wearing a blue suit

"Manik! Yeh kya tha?" Nandini asked.

"Ab meri biwi itni hot aur sexy lag rahi hai toh main kya karun?" Manik sighed as he entere the room & pulled Nandini to his chest

"Kuch bhi huh? Do bachon ke baap ho gaye ho tum!" Nandini shook her head in amusement.

"Aise hi katilana lagoge toh 2 se 3 bachon ke baap bhi ban jaunga." Manik winked, stroking her the side of her face.

"Manik Malhotra! Koi dekh lega!" Nandini started to scold Manik when they heard giggling. Manik & Nandini turned to find their two kids, Manan & Ruhi standing behind them.

Manik being Manik fulfilled his promise of having a daughter. Not even 8 months after Manan's birth, Nandini found out she was pregnant again and this time with a girl. As much as Manik loved Manan....Ruhi was def his favourite...his little princess. Manan didnt care much though because he had his mumma whom he couldnt even sleep without. While Manik was frequently jealous of the attention Nandini gave to Manan....Nandini often got annoyed with the over pampering that Manik gave Ruhi but of course all of that was light hearted. The kids themselves, being just 1 yr apart were like best friends. Manan was protective of his sweet little sister & Ruhi always defended Manan if he was being scolded for some mischief. 

They werent the only babies of the family though. Around the time, Nandini was pregnant with Ruhi, Mukti also discovered she was pregnant with identical twins, Aditya & Aarav. Just 2 yrs after that Meera gave birth to Kavya.

You might be wondering what happened to Rehaan & Riddhima? Well let's get back to our epilogue and you will see.

"See? Main bol rahi thi na?" Nandini gave Manik a stern look.

"Relax...they are still small. Kuch nahi samjhe honge." Manik brushed her worries away.

"Manu...Ru....tum dono has kyun rahe ho?" Nandini asked her kids.

"Woh Mumma...Cabir Mamu na bola ke Papa aapke saath pakka romance kar rahe honge....aur wohi hua!" Manan laughed. Ruhi also giggled along as Nandini went red in the face. Manik also was speechless.

"Hey buddy....yeh....word....romance. Kisne sikhaya tujhe?" Manik asked.

"Cabir Mamu ne!" Manan replied.

"Of course...aur kaun? Im gonna kill him...idiot." Manik muttered under his breath.

"Acha babies...tum dono tayyar hue ke nahi? Aaj Rehaan chachu aur Riddhima Maasi ki shaadi hai na?" Nandini changed the subject.

"Haan mumma." Ruhi nodded. "Ruhi ready! I look pretty?"

"Meri princess tho sabse zyada pretty lag rahi hai." Manik scooped Ruhi into his arms. He really never needed an excuse to pick his doll up. "Saare princesses jealous ho jayenge!"

"Sachi?" Ruhi asked cutely. "Pwincess Cindwella bhi??"

"Cinderella bhi." Manik nodded. Nandini smiled at the father daughter duo and turned to her son who was looking like a mini Manik in his matching suit.

"Aaja mera raja beta." Nandini bent down and fixed his tie for him. "You also look super handsome today."

"Woh toh main humesha hota hoon na Mumma? After all...I am Manan Nandini Malhotra!" Manan replied with attitude. Nandini chuckled softy and kissed his cheek. "Chalo abhi tum dono niche jao...hum aa rahe hai."

Manik let Ruhi down and she left behind her brother. As she got to the door she stopped and turned. 

"Mumma....agar aap 3rd baby karoge toh mujhe iss baar sister chahiye." Ruhi demanded. "Bhai ke team pe kitne hai! Bhai....Adi...Aawav! Mewe team pe siwf Kavu...its not faiw!"

"I..." Nandini didnt know what to say as Manik laughed.

"As you wish Princess Ruhi! Papa is always on your side!" Manik replied. Happy with the answer, Ruhi skipped out with her brother.

After fixing her hair, Nandini & Manik came downstairs where Rehaan & Riddhima were getting married. Both of them decided on a christian wedding which they were having just outside of Malhotra Mansion.

As the wedding ceremony started, some girls stood behind Manik & Nandini, literally drooling at Manik.

"God he is soo hot! Paata nahi iss ladki mein kya dikha?" One girl commented.

"I know....she must have baby trapped him or something varna kaha Manik Malhotra aur kaha woh Nandini." The other girl added. Manik & Nandini both heard them but while Nandini ignored their comments, Manik was absolutely furious. He turned around and whipped out his gun that he always had with him. The girls shivered in fear as Manik pressed his gun to their heads.

"Manik...." Nandini tried to stop him.

"HOW...DARE YOU? Tum log shayad bhool gaye ho ke main KAUN hoon!" Manik roared. Seeing Manik angry, even Abhi & Cabir took their guns out and pointed it at the girls.

"Im so sorry sir. Meri behenon se galti ho gayi." One man folded his hand infront of Manik. "Pls...phirse nahi hoga. I promise."

His sorry however, didnt affect Manik at all.

"Manik....leave them." Nandini demanded. Finally Manik lowered his gun and Cabir & Abhi followed.

"Throw them out." Manik ordered his men. They led the man and his two sisters out of the property gate and Nandini gave him a disapproving look. "What? I left them but only cause you said so....Mafia or not... meri jaan ki koi insult kaare yeh main kabhi bardasht nahi kar sakta."

"Ok baba....ab ho gaya na? Shant ho jao." Nandini caressed his arm. She then turned to Rehaan & Riddhima who were standing on the altar. "Im so sorry guys, pls continue."

The wedding continued without anymore problems & finally Rehaan & Riddhima kissed. Manik leaned in. "We should do that."

"Kya?"

"This type of wedding. Mujhe tumhe sabke samne aise kiss karne ka bahana mil jayega and phir tum mujhe nahi bol sakti ki Manik koi dekh lega!" Manik replied.

Nandini just gave him a look and rolled her eyes. "Manik...tumhara na kuch nahi ho sakta." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------