Chapter 14

2 Weeks Later...

The next few weeks, Nandini took full care of Manik and he slowly got all better. Him & Nandini also had gotten close to each other and the love between then grew alot. Nandini had also moved into Manik's room.

Like every morning, Nandini woke up early and went to do her morning chores. When she came back, she heard the shower running so she knew Manik was in there.

Thats when she notice a bouquet of red roses on the bed.

"Yeh kaha se aaya?"Nandini mumbed to herself walking over. There was a small card inside that read:

𝗧𝗼: 𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗸 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗮

𝗞𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝘂𝗺 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗲? 𝗔𝗮𝗷 𝗿𝗮𝗮𝘁 8 𝗯𝗮𝗮𝗷𝗲?

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗸 ❤❤

Nandini smiled seeing the cute note and then saw that the shower had stopped meanning Manik was done his shower. So she took a pen and on the back quickly wrote Yes then she slipped it under the washroom door and turned to leave. 

Manik, who was wrapped in a towel...saw the note being slipped in and picked it up to read it. 

"Yes!" Manik smiled, he swung the door open and pulled Nandini into a hug from the back.

"Aah Manik! You're all wet!" Nandini complained but also giggled.

"Thank you." Manik kissed her on the cheek, making her eyes go all wide. Then he let go an closed the door to change. Nandini just stood there for a moment, touching her cheek and blushing before she looked at the watch.

"Date 8 baaje hai...aur abhi 11 baj rahe hai. Bilkul bhi time nahi hai mere paas....chal nandu, jaldi se saara kaam khatam kar phir Riddhima ko bulake tayyar ho sakti hai tu." Nandini thought to herself.

Later that day...

"Awww... Manik Bhai is just too cute!" Riddhima gushed. "Vaise...kaha hai Manik Bhai?"

"Kaam pe...date toh 8 baaje hai so there is some time." Nandini replied.

"Hmm...perfect. Main na tujhe nilkul pari jaise sja dungi. Meri behen itni khubsoorat lagegi ki Manik Bhai bas dekhte reh jayenge." Riddhima said.

"Haan lekin Manik mujhe bata hi nahi rahe hai ke kaha le jaane wale hai...pehnu kya?" Nandini asked.

"Dont worry about that. Maine paata laga liya hai ke woh tujhe kaha le jaane wale hai...uske hisab se tujhe tayyar karungi" Rid"Nadhima assured her.

"Kahan?"

"Agar Manik bhai nahi bol rahe hi toh main kaise bata sakti hoon? Just trust me ok....you will look amazing!"