Chapter 5

Soon some music started and Riya & Riddhima danced. Nandini felt a bit thirsty but seeing evryone enjoy themselves, she didnt want to bother anyone so she slipped away.

Nandini was in the kitchen reaching up to the top shelf for a glass when she felt a finger on her bare back. Gasping, Nandini spun around wrapping herself with the saree. There infront of her stood Madhyam Singhania.

"How dare you....main tumhari bhabhi hoon!" Nandini gasped. She tried walking past him but Madhyam grabbed her by her waist and threw her onto the counter. "aah!"

Unfortunately with the loud chatter of guests and music nobody heard her scream out loud.

"Bhabhi ho toh ache se khatir dari karna toh banta hai na??" Madhyam sneered.

SLAP!!

Nandini furiously smacked Madhyam across the face and stormed off. She got to the hallway when she was blocked by Aryaman.

"That wasnt a very good idea bhabhi." Aryaman grabbed Nandini and tossed her over his shoulder.

"NAHI CHODO! HEL-mmn!" Madhyam walked up and tapped her mouth shut. The Singhania brothers took her into a room and shut the door behind them. Aryaman threw Nandini onto the bed while she kept kicking and struggling to get free. Madhyam had her pinned down as Aryaman unpinned her saree. Nandini kicked Madhyam hard in his balls making him double back in pain. Taking that moment, Nandini ran for the door but didnt get far until Aryman grabbed her hair and pulled her back. Just as Madhyam and Aryaman were about to force themselves onto Nandini, a hand grabbed Madhyam by the neck and slammed him down to the ground. Aryaman swung his fist to attack the person but he took his other hand and slammed him down by the neck too.

"Dhruv! Chodo humme!" Madhyam demanded. Yes...the person was Dhruv Malhotra.

(Note: Lol...I know many of you wanted it to be Manik who saved Nandini but two things. 

1. Thats waayyy too cliche 

2. This is just the first day after marriage and Manik refused to aknowlege her so Im not gonna show him getting all protective over her soooo quickly.)

"How dare you? Bhabhi ko haath lagane ki himmat kaise hua tum dono ka?" Dhruv angrily growled. At that moment, Riddhima came in with Abhi & Cabir who both had thair guns out and pointed at the Singhania brothers. Riddhima ran over to Nandini who was curled up in a ball sobbing and covered her with a jacket, rubbing her arms to comfort her.

Madhyam angrily got up, pushing Dhruv away. "Awaz niche Dhruv...bhai hoon tumhara!"

"Shut up!" Dhruv said. "Bhai? Huh...bhai ke naam pe gaali ho tum dono. I never thought of you as my brothers lekin haan tum aaj zinda khare ho toh sirf iss liye kyunki tum mere Mom ke nephews ho!"

"You-" Aryaman tried to lunge at him but stopped seeing Abhi & Cabir.

"Dont even think about it Aryaman....Just you wait, jab Manik ko paata chalega toh woh tum dono ka kya haal karega, Im sure you know." Cabir said. Aryaman looked like he had seen a ghost and became fully white in the face while Madhyam although scared, didnt let that affect him.

"You b*tch! This is your fault...I will make you regret that slap!" Madhyam threatened Nandini who whimpered and hid her face in Riddhima's arms. 

"Maddy...dont. Lets just go." Aryaman started tugging Madhyam. "Its not worth it. Manik jaan le lega humara....lets go!"

As Aryaman ran away, pulling Madhyam with him, Dhruv took his phone out.

"Im calling Bhai. Those jerks need to pay!" Dhruv said.