21

(E) I woke up when I felt Ali move for like the fifth time. "What's wrong baby?" She sighed heavily.

"I can't get comfortable. My back hurts." She said as she pouted.

"It's okay. Turn on your side." She did as I told her and I started to rub her back.

"I can't wait to have her." I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"Well in about a week or two your wish will come true." I said as I ran my hand through her hair. She pulled back and smiled at me before laying her head on my chest. " How does your back feel now?"

"A little better." She said before she raised her head and kissed me. " Thank you." I reached down between us and rubbed her stomach and she sighed and closed her eyes.

"Still sleepy?" She didn't bother to open her eyes as she nodded her head.

"Can we sleep? Just a little more."

"Okay baby." I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.

-Couple of hours later-

"Ugh." I said as I shielded my eyes from the brightness. I glanced down at Ali and saw that she was still asleep. When I tried moving she stretched a little and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times to focus her eyes before she wrapped her arms tighter around me.

"Where are you going?" She mumbled against my chest.

"I was gonna go take a shower."

"And you weren't gonna wake me up to join you?"

"Well you had a rough morning so I figured that you needed the sleep." She smacked her lips a little.

" Whatever."

" Let me say good morning to my baby." She smiled when I said that and laid on her back. I raised up and put my hands on either side of her stomach and kissed her stomach repeatedly while telling Isabel good morning. I looked up at Ali and saw that she was smiling. "I love her so much and she's not even here yet. Isn't that crazy?" I laid my head in her stomach and she ran her hand through my hair.

"I know exactly how you feel. " I continued to lay there for a few more minutes before I got out of bed.

"Come on, let's go shower." She held her arms out so I could help her get up but I just pulled the covers back and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

I put my hair into a ponytail as Ali and I made our way down the stairs. "Girls, breakfast is ready." We heard Mrs. DiLaurentis call out and we walked into the kitchen. "Good Morning you two."

"Good Morning." We both said before sitting down. Mrs. DiLaurentis placed plates of fruit, hash browns, eggs and turkey bacon in front of us.

"This looks great Mom."

"Wow, your appetite changed." She said to Ali then looked at me. "In the beginning of her pregnancy all she wanted were smoothies." I looked over at Ali and smiled.

" What? It was the only thing I could keep down." She looked at her plate and pouted. " Mom, why do I have more fruit than anything on my plate?"

" Well, maybe it's because Jason has been sneaking you those burgers..." I looked over at Ali and saw the shocked expression on her face and laughed a little before Mrs. DiLaurentis continued. "Yeah, I knew about that, I just didn't say anything about it because I knew it was one of your cravings. Now eat the fruit and be happy." She finished, then turned and walked out of the kitchen. Ali looked as her mom walked out of the kitchen and folded her arms over her chest and huffed.