4

Hanna POV

I grabbed a salad, apple and a juice and placed it on my tray before walking over to the table. Halfway there I was stopped by Caleb.

"Hey, we hanging out later?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah. My mom won't be at home till late so we'll have the house to ourselves."

"Hmmm...what can we do with all that time?"

"I'm sure we'll figure something out." I kissed his cheek. "Ima go eat with them. I'll meet up with you after school."

"Okay princess." he said while biting his lip.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"And yet you don't get that I'm not going to stop." He smirked at me then walked over to a table with his friends and sat down. I walked over to the table and sat next to Aria. We started talking about Emily when she was younger when I was the only one who knew her. Then Alison looked like she was deep in thought.

"Everything okay Ali?" I asked as I popped a baby carrot in my mouth.

"I was just thinking that you and Emily grew up together..."

"Yeah, from little babies." I looked at Emily and smiled.

"We were inseparable growing up." Emily chimed in before taking a sip of her apple juice. I nodded my head smiling.

"So you're telling me that you two never done anything?"

"Anything like?" I asked while biting into my apple.

"Like anything beyond friendship status..."

"Well, Hanna was my first kiss." Emily said. I quickly looked over at Spencer as she start coughing before looking at Emily and Alison.

"Did you guys do anything else?"

I saw that Emily was about to say something and I had to stop her.

"Nothing else happened." I practically yelled out. Alison raised her eyebrow for a second then nodded her head.

"Okay Han." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. I saw Emily place her hand on top of Alison's and Alison smiled at her.

The bell soon rang and we got up and threw away our trash. When we walked out of the cafeteria we went our separate ways, with me walking to class with Aria and the others going the opposite way.

As I sat in class my phone vibrated. Emily's name popped up.

What was that at lunch?

What do you mean?

You know what I mean Han. Why not just tell the truth about us sleeping together a few times?

I wouldn't call 7 times a few but okay. I didn't tell her because we agreed to keep that a secret between us.

Once I hit send I had more to say. Besides, that was before we moved to Rosewood. Soon as we came here you fell for Ali and I fell for Caleb. They don't need to know what happened between us.

You're right, and we're just friends.

Exactly.

Emily's POV

How the hell I'm supposed to keep this a secret? I thought as I shook my head. I looked down at my phone and started deleting the messages we just sent to each other. I'll keep the secret but I don't know if I can if Ali ask again. I don't want to lie to her. I'm not going to lie to her. I felt a hand on my back and looked up and saw Ali standing beside my desk.

"Ready to go daydreamer?" She asked while smirking. I looked around the class and saw everyone else was gone.

"Yeah. I guess I was in deep thought about something." I said as i stood up. I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked out of the classroom.

"So Spencer said we should meet up at the house around Six."I nodded my head as we walked out the doors of the school. When we made it to my car she turned around faced me as I opened the door for her. "I was thinking..." She said as she pulled me closer to her. "You could go pick up the clothes you need and we could hang at my place before we go over there."

"Yeah sure." She smiled and kissed me then got into the car. I got into the car and drove toward my house.

I saw my mom's car in the driveway so I parked on the side of the street. Ali and I got out of the car at the same time, I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and we walked up the steps of the porch.

"Mom!" I called out as we walked into the house.

"In the kitchen." I looked at Ali.

"I'ma go get my clothes." She nodded her head and walked into the kitchen. When I made it halfway up the stairs I heard my mom squeal then Ali's laugh. I shook my head.

I walked into my room and put my backpack on my bed before grabbing the duffel bag by my closet door. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my toiletries before walking out. I placed them in the bag and walked into my closet to grab two outfits and my white Vans and put those in the bag as well before throwing it over my shoulder and walking out of my room.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked Ali as I walked into the kitchen.

"We were talking about you and me."

"Oh really? What about us?" I asked as I got a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"You know, the normal. If you two are sexual active..." I got choked off my water. Ali patted my back as she laughed.

"What?" I asked once I regained my breath.

"I'm just kidding Emmy and judging from the way you reacted I already know the answer. We were just talking about if you're treating her well."

"Of course I am mom."

"She said so. You two are going over Spencer's tonight right?"

"How did you know that?"

"Ali mentioned it and asked if you could go with her and I can't say no to her." Mom said as she smiled at Ali.

"I know the feeling." I said and Ali hit my arm. I smiled at her before she snatched the bottle of water out my hand and took a drink from it. "We better get going. I'll let you know when i get there mom."

"Alright. Have a good time."

____________

TO BE CONTINUED