23 (2)

Mama Pam POV

I looked on as Emily pulled Alison closer and placed her hand on her pregnant belly and smiled a little.

"Can you believe it? Our babies are having a baby." I shook my head a little at Jessica.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around it."

"Don't worry. I couldn't wrap my head around it until she started showing."

"Every doctor we took Emily to told us that it would be impossible for her to get someone pregnant but it happened. " I said as I stared in the direction of them in the pool. "How did you find out she was pregnant?"

"She fainted in gym class and the school couldn't get her to wake up so they rushed her to the hospital. That's when I got the call from the doctor there and when I got there she informed me of the blood test they did and that the results came back positive for pregnancy. At first I thought she cheated on Emily with someone but she assured me that she didn't and she wouldn't even have had time to do so because they were always together. I took it better than her father, that's for sure."

"He didn't take it too well?" She glanced over to where Kenneth and Wayne were talking briefly before looking at me.

"He said some...unforgivable things to Alison and by the looks of it, it's going to be a while before she even talks to him, let alone let him have anything to do with Isabel." she said with a solemn look on her face.

"Must have been really bad because they were so close." I said as I looked at Emily and Alison. After Alison grabbed Emily's face and said something to her. Emily had a sad look on her face but nodded her head, soon they were getting out of the pool and Alison walked over to us.

"You two going in so soon?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, Emily and I made a deal that if we take a break and go swimming for a while that she would finish her math homework. I have to help, of course, but after that I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay. I'll cut up some fruit for you later." Jessica said and Alison smiled.

"Okay mom." She grabbed Emily's hand and they went into the house.

"You really think they're just going to sleep?" I asked Jessica and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well nothing more can happen then what has already happened." She said as she pulled her shades down while laughing a little.

Alison's pov

"Babe go lay down. I can do this."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I rubbed Emily's shoulders.

"Well I just did three in a row and they were correct. I really think I got it now." She said as she looked at her laptop screen.

"Okay. Let me know if you need help." I said as I walked over to the bed.

"I only have about twelve more problems then I'ma move on to History."

" Okay baby." I lifted my shirt over my head and got into bed. I watched Emily for about ten minutes until I closed my eyes.

About two hours later

I slowly opened my eyes, the warm sun shining through the windows as I blinked the sleep away. I looked down and noticed that Emily was in bed with me, with her head resting on my stomach and her hands on either side. I smiled and reached for my phone, careful not to wake Emily and took a picture of this moment. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at the picture. My phone started buzzing in my hand and Hanna's name appeared on the screen.