3

Thump thump thump... I slowly opened my eyes and stretched a little before I felt arms wrap around my waist. I raised my head up from Emily's chest and looked at the time. It was only five in the morning. I leaned down and kissed Emily's neck a few times before I felt her start moving.

"Als, stop." She mumbled out but then I felt her starting to harden underneath my butt. I decided to have a little fun with her. I leaned down and started kissing and sucking on her neck as I grinded my ass down on her dick. I raised up when I heard her breathing changed and was met with dark brown eyes.

"I. Want. You." I said in between kisses on her lips. I felt her put her hands on my ass before squeezing a little. Suddenly she raised up with me in her arms, I wrapped my arms around her neck so I wouldn't fall when she stood up. She walked us into my bathroom.

"Ali, let go for a minute." I did as she asked and my feet was met with the cold bathroom tile. My eyes raked down her body and stopped at the bulge in her boxers. She pulled my shirt from over my head, leaving me naked then she stripped out of her shirt and boxers before closing the distance between us. As soon as her lips touched mine I felt her hands everywhere. On my breasts, rubbing down my arms, my back before resting on my arms. She pulled away from our kiss, breathing heavy.

"Up." She rasped out. I put my hands on her shoulders as I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist. She walked us under the water and buried her head in my neck. I felt my back hit the wall before she reached down between us. I bit back a moan as I felt the head of her dick at my entrance. I felt her bite down on my neck at the same time she slammed her entire length inside me.

"Oh my God." I breathed out as she thrusted in and out of me at a steady pace.

____________

45 mins later

"Hell no... you're not wearing those."

"Why not Ali?" Emily asked as she pulled her joggers up.

"Because." She raised her eyebrows to make me continue. "All the girls are gonna be looking at your dick."

"That's ridiculous." She laughed as she pulled the black v neck shirt she had on last night over her head.

"Can we just go by your house so you could get some jeans?"

"No because we're almost late. Now come on."

"Fine." I huffed out as I grabbed my purse off my dresser. "But I swear if anyone looks at you ima..." I was cut off by her lips on mine.

"I'm yours. So stop worrying about other girls looking at me or whatever. I don't care about or want them. Okay?" I nodded my head while smiling up at her.

"Okay."

"Let's go. By the time we get our coffee and make it to school we'll be at least fifteen minutes late because you wanted to argue about my pants." She said as she smiled over her shoulder.

"Shut up." I said as I shoved her out my bedroom door.

...

"So why exactly you two weren't in first period this morning?" Spencer asked.

"We were late leaving the house and when we finally got our coffee we noticed that it was only twenty minutes of class left so we just sat in the car until the bell rang."

"Well why did you leave the house so late?" Hanna asked as she stuck a stick of gum in her mouth.

"Ali had a problem with the pants I'm wearing but it was the only pair I had over her house."

"Why would she..." Hanna stopped talking as she looked down then quickly looked up. "Oh shit. Nevermind." Her cheeks had a pink tint.

"Something you want to say Hanna?" Ali said as she stepped in front of me and glared at her.

"Babe stop." I said as I put my hands on her waist. She turned around and put her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

"Hey Emily." Samara passed by smiling at me. I felt Ali try to pull away from me and held onto her tighter and put my forehead against hers.

"jin jeong hae." I kissed her.

"They're testing my patience." She mumbled out. I laughed a little and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ignore them. I can't have you getting suspended for fighting."

"You're right." She smiled at me.

"Okay this is cute and all but what the fuck did you just say to her?" Hanna asked

"Ignore them..."

"Nah not that. The word that wasn't English." I laughed.

"Jin Jeong Hae. It means 'calm down' in Korean."

"Oh okay."

The bell rang signaling that we had five minutes to be in class.

"I'll see you at lunch babe." I said as I hugged Ali. I felt her kiss my neck quickly before pulling back smiling at me.

"Love you." She said over her shoulder as she walked to class with Hanna.

"Love you too."

____________

At Lunch

"But for real, You and Hanna known each other the longest. You're telling me that you two have never done anything?" Ali asked as she took a bite out of salad. Hanna glanced up at me from her tray.

"Umm, well my first kiss was with Hanna." Spencer choked on her drink, coughing a little as Aria hit her back.

"Hmmm..." Ali mumbled out. "So it didn't go further than the kiss?"

"It didn't go further Ali." Hanna blurted out before I had a chance to say anything. Ali just looked at Hanna and nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb across it.

"So are y'all still coming over?" Spencer asked looking at us. She was talking about the sleepover we're supposed to be having at her house.

"Yeah. I just have to get some more clothes then I'll be over."

"I'm bringing the drinks." Hanna spoke over a mouthful of salad. Aria shook her head smiling.

"Hanna, I said no alcohol."

"For you. You didn't say anything about me or them." Hanna pointed her fork to the rest of us. Everyone laughed but Spencer. "Awe come on Spence, take the stick out ya ass and just have fun tonight."

"Alright... alright! Bring the drinks Han."

"Woo hoo."

Sorry for any mistakes. FYI there will not be sex EVERY part...