9

I moaned into Ali's mouth and slid my hands in her shirt when she turned to straddle me. She had one of her hands on the back of my neck as we kissed deeply. Ali pulled away first and start unbuttoning my shirt, after she was done she stood up. I pulled her shirt over her head and started unbuttoning her jeans. She placed her hand on my wrist, stopping me.

"Wait, what if someone sees?" I shook my head.

"No one will...This is the only place for miles. Another reason why I brought it." I said as I started kissing her neck as I finished unbuttoning her jeans. She moaned loudly as I sucked on her spot. Moving away for a few seconds to fully remove her pants. She put her hand on the front of my jeans and rubbed me through them before unbuttoning them and sliding them down my legs. I pulled her back to me as I sat down on the rock (which was thankfully flat), she placed her legs on either side of me as she lowered herself onto me. We both sighed loudly when she fully on. I felt her put her hand on my chest as she started moving her hips. She leaned her head back and moaned as I squeezed on her breasts before taking one into my mouth. At that moment I was glad our cabin was the only one for miles, because if we had closer neighbors, they would've definitely heard her moans.

Few Hours Later

Where have you two been? Spencer asked from the couch.

"I showed her around the property." I stated as we walked further into the living room. They were all watching a movie.

"For over three hours?" Spencer asked.

"Damn I didn't know my mother came on this trip. This is on a big property. There was a lot to see." Ali said as she laughed a little, blushing. When I ran my hand through my hair Aria looked at us then whispered something in Spencer's ear while giggling.

"Yeah you two definitely explored. You missed a button Em." She said as she pointed at my shirt, trying to hold in her laugh. "And a little something is on your neck." I looked down but before I could do anything Ali started fixing it. She then kissed my cheek.

"Let's go shower." I said as she pulled me towards the stairs. I heard Spencer and Aria laughing and looked their way. My eye caught Hanna's before Ali pulled me up the remaining stairs.

Later that 🌃

Ali cuddled up to me on the couch as we watched a movie with our friends. I felt her put her hands inside of my shirt as she tried to get comfortable. I wrapped my arm around her neck and kissed the top of her head before paying attention to the movie.

"So Emily, what do your parents do for a living?" Caleb asked as he got a handful of popcorn.

"Why?" I asked before Ali put a piece of candy in my mouth.

"To have a vacation spot like this, they have to be some big time people." He stated as he looked around the theater room. I laughed nervously and shook my head. I felt Ali move to sit up. She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed. When I looked at her she smiled at me.

"It's alright babe. Just tell them." She whispered from beside me.

"Actually this cabin is not theirs."

"Then whose is it?" Hanna asked.

"It's mine. I bought it last year and remodeled and fixed it up."

"How did you get the money for this?" Spencer asked.

"Umm two years ago, I invested some money into stocks and ... it worked out... very well."

"How well?" Aria asked.

"I have over three million dollars."

"Woah!"

"What?!" Caleb and Hanna said at the same time.

"Why you never told told us?"

"Because I didn't want you guys to start acting weird towards me ... or expect me to pay for things all by myself. This money is for my future." I said then looked at Ali. " For both of our futures."

"We would've never done that Em." Aria said as Spencer nodded her head, agreeing with her. Caleb was agreeing with them while Hanna was just looking at me with an expression I couldn't read. After that we all started watching the movie again like I didn't just dropped a bomb on them. Ali snuggled up to me and wrapped the covers over us. I felt her kiss my neck before she focused on the movie.

"You're gonna fall asleep?" I whispered to her and she shook her head no. I quickly kissed her and looked up at the screen.

"Hey you alright?" Caleb asked Hanna as she got up and walked towards the stairs.

"Yeah." She mumbled before going upstairs. Caleb shrugged his shoulders and went back to watching the movie.

Thirty minutes passed before I whispered to Ali that I was gonna go check on Hanna. She moved off of my lap to let me get up from the couch. When I walked up to the closed door of the room Hanna and Caleb were staying in, I heard Hanna crying.

"Han. Can you let me in?" I asked. I heard her sniffle on the other end of the door before I heard the door handle turn. When I looked up I saw that her eyes were blood shot and tears were streaming down her face. "What's wrong?" She turned around and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Hanna Ban..."

"Don't call me that." She snapped. When I just stared at her, she sighed. "Not right now...please."

"What's wrong Hanna?"

"We could've had that."

"We could've had what Han?"

"What you and Ali have."

"Han..." I sighed.

"Why we couldn't have that?"

"Please don't act you don't remember. You didn't want that. You didn't want me..."

"I did want you." I shook my head.

"Not in public. You wanted to stay hidden. You couldn't be seen with the freak."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize for that. You have a good thing with Caleb and I have everything I wanted with Ali. You and I are better off as..." I was cut off by her leaning in trying to kiss me. I jumped up from the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered.

"Come on Em. Don't tell me you don't miss me." She said as she ran her hands down my chest.

"I don't. Not in that way." I said as I pried her hands away. "Han, I love you but not like that. We're friends. That's it. That's all we're ever gonna be. That part of us is over. Caleb loves you so much, don't mess that up." I said before I left the room.

I took a deep breath when I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to the couch. "Hey, is everything okay with Hanna?" Ali asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah she's fine." She nodded her head a little before cuddling up to me.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked as I kissed her forehead. She didn't answer, instead she got up from the couch and reached for my hand.