6

"Babe?" I kneeled down beside Emily and rubbed her back softly. She raised her head up from the toilet and glanced at me.

"Ugh, yeah Als?"

"How are you feeling?" She sighed.

"Like I puked my guts out."

"Do you still feel like you're gonna be sick?" She shook her head a little and placed her hands on either side of the toilet and started to stand. I quickly stood up and helped her.

"I told you not to do those shots." I stated with my hand on my hip. She snorted as she brushed her teeth. She spit out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash before turning to face me.

"You did tell me that, but you also know I never turn down a dare." I laughed a little and took a step closer to her, I reached for her hand and looked up at her.

"Yeah I know, but Hanna knows that you're not much of a drinker." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I think she only did that to take the attention off of her when you asked her if not Caleb, who was the best she's had in bed." I rolled my eyes.

"Pssh. I wasn't trying to intimidate her."

"You sure about that?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes. You're mine. That's all that matters." She smiled and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Always." She said before closing the gap between us and kissed me. I moaned against her lips and immediately opened my mouth when she ran her tongue across my bottom lip. "I want you." She mumbled against my lips before sucking on my bottom lip. I gasped when I felt how hard she was. I reached down between us and started to rub her through her pants. When I tried pulling away from her, her grip on my hips tightened and she chased my lips for a few seconds before opening her eyes.

"Are you sure you're not too drunk?" I asked teasingly as I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"Not drunk, a little tipsy maybe but I can handle you."

"You think so?"

"I know it." She out both hands on my ass and lift me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she walked into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. She pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her pants down her legs. When she hovered over me, I pushed her onto her back and straddled her.

"Let's see if you can handle me.." I whispered in her ear before sucking it a little. I kissed down her neck to her stomach. When I reached her lower stomach I raised up and pulled her boxers down.

___________________________________________________________________________

Next Morning

"Let's go to The Grille." Hanna said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why, when we have coffee here?" Spencer asked with a frown on her face.

"Sorry Spence but your coffee makes me want to swim laps." Aria said as she fixed her shirt. Spencer looked over at Aria and frowned a little.

"Fine we can go to the brew. But you guys are missing out on my bran pancakes."

"Oh...that sucks." I said as I rolled my eyes. I heard Emily laugh beside me.

"Sorry, but I need some real food. Especially after last night." Emily said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. I bit my lip to stop from blushing.

"Yeah, we heard you through the walls." Spencer said.

"You guys weren't really quiet either." Emily stated as she typed on her phone. Aria blushed.