Prologue

"Four."

"No sire it's either you give five or six. The deal is not happening otherwise." The bluff Russian says in his broken English heavy with accent.

"It's four take it or leave it."

"You can't give me only four billionas!" He cries out and Harry sighs, "I should give you less but I'm doing you a favour so set the deal at four or leave, the door's that way."

"I brought you a shit load of Cocaine only to sell them at four billionas? Mother fuckers you english and Italians are give me my four billionas." He spats and Harry looks at his right hand, Liam, Who removes a bag and throws it at the Russian.

Harry checks his wrist watch, his deal for today was done, handling the mafia business at the age of twenty five was not a joke but Harry was trained for this since the day he was born.

He was trained to be heartless, ruthless and cold. Stubbornness and cleverness were an add on. Mafia ran in his blood, his father, Valianto Styles, handed the responsibility of the entire mafia kingdom to Harry when he turned eighteen, His grandfather, Roberto Styles was the one who established this mafia and had handed it to his son when Valianto turned twenty which made Harry the youngest mafia King the underground world had.

His grandfather was a refugee, a criminal who ran illegally from the Italian government to London, he met people in the way and after that no one knew what happened but all they know was Roberto Styles is the start of the most powerful dynasty of the mafia world.

Anne Styles, Harry's mother was the ex queen of the mafia world, a fierce and compassionate woman, She was also the one who was insisting her son to marry someone who'll bring an heir to their empire. She taught him to fight like a lion, protect his family and kill the enemy with no kindness.

Harry's father played a very little role in his life, he was rarely there during Harry's upbringing Anne being the only one who brought him and Gemma, his sister up all by herself. Teaching them the rules and principles of being in the mafia.

Anne herself was the daughter of a the Irish Mafia clan's leader, Valianto and her married because of some deal, up till now they have only stayed together in the public eye, Anne was in love with someone else, her tutor from school and when her father learned about this he killed the poor boy and gave Anne's hand for marriage to the Styles.Indulging someone who wasn't in the mafia was suicide and it was also the first rule in the rule books of the mob.

Never choose a commoner between love and family.

He wants a love nothing like that of his parents', he was brought up in a surrounding where love was nothing but a weakness.

His time is always consumed by working for what he's trained for since years, But no matter what, everyone needs a certain someone who they'll rant off to at the end of the day.

Apparently Harry Styles, the mafia boss is immune to that shit.

"What can I get you, gentlemen?" A raspy melodic voice called out, Harry looked up from his phone, the person's body small and compact, a sudden tug in his heart as his eyes connected with the most bluest and pretty orbs.

Harry wanted him, he needed this boy. Harry's going to ruin him once he have this magnificent angel in his arms . It's a promise. And Harry Styles never backs up from his promises.

—————

THIS IS AN M-PREG STORY

Which means that this is as common as female pregnancy, Whatever happens in females happens in males that are pregnant too.

DO NOT comment things or asks things that have no answer like does Louis have a uterus? Is he trans? Is he a female? No, No and Noh. He is a male carrier who can give birth and of course he have a uterus this is an au baby and a fictional story and I can do anything with it because it is mine. He'll breastfeed too. He will wear clothes that are feminine and his whole character is feminine which is why this is a B!L.

Also there are various acts in this book that might not be suitable for some such as explicit sexual content, usage of drugs, feminization kink, there are many kinks in it, it's an R-rated book for a reason.

And Harry might look like an asshole in this but he's just a confused baby who knows nothing about love or anything. He's not a cupcake or anything, he's dark, dangerous and cold. But maybe maybe Louis will bring out his softy side.

Also I don't allow translations of my work. I might be comfortable with it in the future but for now I don't think I'd fancy the idea of my work being somewhere else.

Thanks for reading this rant and now you can continue reading the book.

All the love.

Y.x