Part-6

Louis was stressing, he don't think he has stressed over something so much as he's stressing over this dinner date with Harry. His door bell rings and he jumps clutching a hand over his heart. He looks at the time, it's been fifteen minutes since Harry drove away dropping the biggest bomb of taking Louis out on a date.

He frowns and skips to the door opening it only to be faced by a big man with black suit, "Mr.Styles has sent this for you." He says almost robotically and in queue Hands a big paper bag to Louis who smiles in confusion but takes it.

He thanks the man and asks if he wants some water only for him to refuse it and leave, Louis peeks inside the paper bag, something black is in there.

He removes it and pouts when he sees a black box wrapped with a soft blue satin ribbon. There's a note attached to it,

Would love to see you in this, baby.

H. xx.

Louis blushes madly at the xx and unties the ribbon before taking out the wrapper, he opens the box and the first thing he's met with is a black Lacy something and besides it are two more boxes, Louis takes out the black material only for it to be a black lace corset top that would cover his chest but ends up right above his navel leaving his waist bare.

He looks at the black leather pants to go with it, he gushes at the whole outfit and rips open the other box, there's a rose gold waist chain in the first box it's custom made, a blue and green emerald attaching two strips of chain in the middle like a pendant.

The other box contains a pair of flat black shoes from Christian Louboutin, they are his size and Louis notices that everything is of his size.

He can't even accept these things, he shouldn't but something in him says that if he disobeyed Harry, the taller man wouldn't like that and Louis was always a people pleaser, he would give shit to Harry about it later once they meet because for some odd reasons Harry and Louis hadn't even exchanged their numbers.

It's six by the time Louis has called his mother, spoke to Taylor, Bebe and Niall via FaceTime they all squealing and asking for hot details which Louis gives none except saying that he's going for another date tonight and Covers his ears when the girls scream from the other end.

He fixes himself a relaxing bath and shaves himself off since he's pretty hairless he doesn't have much to shave, he bites his lip staring at his naked reflection, body pink and golden from the scrubbing and the lotion he applied.

Louis knows he's beautiful, years of listening to his mother brag about his beauty with her friends at a tea party and his friends complimenting about how curvy and soft his body is, how tan he is and how big and thick his bum is, plump hips and thick thighs. He was blessed with an arse like that.

It isn't like Harry's ever going to see him naked, It's just a date obviously. They'll eat and then Harry will drop him off with maybe a goodnight kiss and suddenly Louis is thinking about the green eyed man's perfect soft lips.

He drops the towel and wear his black panties which snuggle perfectly against his round bum, after applying his moisturiser he wears the corset top watching at how it fits his curves and accentuate them, the pants come later and now he's clasping the waist chain watching it fit perfectly around his thin waist.