Part-15

"This feels nice." Louis whispers, the hot steam around them engulfing the entire bathroom, he relaxed himself and looked at Harry who sat on the other end smiling and comparing their foot.

"So small." He chuckles and Louis pouts pinching his calf, "My feet are tiny and cute thank you very much." His boyfriend fondly rolls his eyes, "Self obsessed much."

"Learnt that from my man." He shrugs inhaling the soft scent of vanilla. He and Harry were going strong, it's been two months of their relationship and everything was next to perfect, almost too good to be true.

After their fight over Ron, Louis had ignored him for two days only for Bebe to talk some sense in him, turns out Ron was not only hitting on Louis' oblivious arse he also touched Bebe on the dance floor and Bebe was so grateful to Harry for beating him to pulp and only then Louis had accepted his gifts and roses.

After that they didn't fought much, they fell in a peaceful cycle, Louis would work in his cafe Harry at his office, the older man would come and take them to a fine restaurant and some days they'd just come home and feast on what Louis would make with Harry's help, and after that they'd either watch movie or fuck all night. The latter is always the case.

Louis was falling hard and fast, he loved every single bit of their routine, it was just like he had imagined his life with his boyfriend would be. Again too perfect to be true.

But what irked him the most was that In their two months of dating Never once did Harry invited him to his place and that was something very odd. He wanted to go at Harry's and see how his boyfriend lives but he also didn't wanted to come as desperate so he just waited for Harry to invite him.

"You're quite far from me." Harry says leaning on the porcelain of Louis' bathtub, he looked so fucking huge in his medium sized bathtub, "Alright let's get a little closey." He mumbles and turns around waddling his way to his boyfriend's body, he hums and rests his head on the strong chest.

Harry's arms coming to his front and pulling him backwards, "This week was quite busy innit?" He asks slowly and Harry's hand caresses his stomach, disappearing slowly in the water, "Quite busy yeah. I didn't even got to take you out." His boyfriend says and Louis smiles before turning his head and kissing Harry's jaw, Nibbling when Harry leaned to give him more access.

"Doesn't matters at least we spend our time together." He says half heartedly because if he's honest he kinda miss Harry, okay he misses him too much. This past week they haven't spend much time together just Harry coming to his flat for an hour or so and he'll go away.

He squirms when Harry's hand reaches down and under his cock, he whimpers lowly sucking marks on Harry's skin, head falling back once his boyfriend starts pumping his cock, "Shh stay still." Harry whispers, fingers rubbing his wet slit and he hums biting his lip and whimpering softly in the side of Harry's neck.

"You've got any idea how you look with my collar on? It turns me on so fucking much baby." Harry continues and Louis gasps when one finger is tucked in the leather collar and pulled back cutting his air supply, it was a new one with leather belts and Harry's name on front.

Throwing his head back as Harry lazily pumps him he mewls feeling the tug in his abdomen, he spreads his legs and his nails dig in the flesh of Harry's thighs, creating crescent shaped mark on his tattoo.

"Makes me think like I'm Harley Quinn." He gasps out and Harry chuckles nibbling his neck, he arches his back when Harry's hardened length poked his back,

"Yeah? Well in that case I am the joker aren't I? My pretty little Harley Quinn." Harry jokes and Louis giggles before his hips are raised and he feels Harry's length on his entrance, rubbing it teasingly and finally he sinks down, head falling back as he loudly moans,

"Yeah right there oh my god Harry uh uh—shit yes." He screams when his prostate is being aimed, Harry slanting his position and hooking his hands under Louis' knees balancing him and then fucking inside, Louis' upper body was raised, being supported by his strong boyfriend. He arched his back crying out loudly when he came spilling all over, the water sloshing down the tub as Harry groaned and pistoned faster.

"Fuck oh my god." Louis breathes feeling himself being full by Harry's cum, they both heave down breathing heavily, Harry swiftly turns him and let's him straddle his body before gripping his chin and kissing his mouth.

"Hi." He whispers rubbing his nose against Louis' who giggles, "Hi yourself, puddin'." Harry chuckles and they clean each other before Harry's dropping Louis back to his cafe.

A promise of meeting tonight and an intense kiss later Louis is now wiping the counter when a strange man, tall and handsome stops right in front of him,

"Hello." He says with a grin and Louis smiles back, "Hi sir. How may I help you today?"

"I'm Alex. Alexander Murrin. And I am in desperate need of a job and sensing this is by far best cafe to work in will you please lend me one? I can work as a waiter or like wash dishes or anything." His tone was pleading and Louis didn't had the heart to reject him, he knows how it feels to be homeless and jobless so he sighs.

"I really don't have any vacancy here but yeah you can work as a waiter, The pay won't—"

"Oh please don't worry about the pay I'll be happy with anything, just need to work. Thank you..." Alex trails.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

"Right Louis or maybe should I call you sir?"

"Nah Louis is good. No one calls me sir and it feels weird." Alex grins and Louis notices he have a dimple on his left cheek not deep like that of Harry's but a slight dent.

"Okay thanks Louis thank you so much, you are really very sweet and kind." Louis blushes at that and waves his hand, "Oh it's nothing you can start from tomorrow."

"Thanks Louis I'll see you tomorrow then." Louis nods and just then Alicia calls her from the kitchen.

>>>>>

"Taylor is so lucky." Niall whispers in awe and Louis stops his cleaning and looks at the Irish man who's dreamily staring at the couple that were bickering,

"Yeah they are. You've got Zayn and I think y'all are cute too." Louis says and hears the blonde one huff,

"Yeah at least isn't dating someone who's the right hand of the mafia that doesn't have a kink of putting a gun on my head every time we fuck." Louis gawks,

"The right hand of the What?"

"Of the What?" Niall's eyes widens as if a deer caught in headlights and Louis stares at him dead in the eye,

"Of the mafia. Niall you just told Zayn works in the mafia."

"No I didn't. Who works in the mafia? What mafia? I didn't told you anything I swear." He blabbers and Louis narrows his eyes,

"Niall James Horan fucking talk." He growls and the blond one bites his lips,

"Zayn is the right hand of Harry, they are in the mafia. Harry's the boss and Liam works for him too. And Zayn's going to be fucking mad at me for spilling it to you, he told me you didn't know and my big mouth didn't listen and said everything, You and Harry are gonna—"

"Niall shut up. What me and Harry does is not your fault or anything, it's his fault. Of course he's in the mafia, that random showing up at the highest most druggiest club, that taking me to dinner at different cities in fucking helicopters, of course he is in the mafia." He breathes out leaning against the counter, a hand over his temple,

"Of course how the fuck am I so stupid? Why didn't I see it before? The over working? The supplying of shit? How he literally knew where to punch and how to punch Ron. He's a killer." He whispers by now Niall has fled away.

Harry, his Harry, his soft spoken lover, the one who he was starting to fall for was a mafia boss, a man who kills for living?