Part-23

There was this saying which said, The things you fear the most will be the things that life will always test you with. Louis' grandma had said that to him when one day Louis had came with a bloodied knee from playing footie.

And he had felt his mind going hazy with the sight of the red thick liquid and now it was everywhere.

Blood blood blood

Louis was surrounded by it, on his left was a bloodied rotten corpse which smelt horrid, on his right was his own child in a bin, on his front was a man with broken leg, blood sputtering out from his leg, behind him was his own blood which stuck to the skin of his back. He was sitting on a floor that was wet and cold with dry  vomit and blood.

He felt the itch in his skin again and he scratched it, feeling the wetness of the blood on his fingernails.

A loud bang made him flinch and he quickly sat on his knees hanging his head low and ready for his hair to be yanked by Alex or Patrick,

"Baby." An all too familiar voice whispered and Louis shook his head, he was imagining it he knows that, has been doing that since the past god knows how many days, he knows that it is just a fragment of his imagination, no way is Harry standing outside,

"Louis oh my god." He flinches back and cowers when the door of his cage is opened and a warm hand is gently pulling him by his wrist, he flinches away from the touch, "N-No, d-Don't touch me." He whimpers and hears a heartbreaking sound from his imaginary Boyfriend.

"Baby, please it's me, your Haz. Look it's me my love." Only then Louis looks up, he gasps and crawls out in the arms of his boyfriend, who hugs him back, his tiny body shaking with the forceful sobs and he feels his throat burning,

"Take me away, please please take me away, Harry please Take me away." He repeats crying as he did so, He feels a warmth coating his naked body and his body relaxes under it, he hasn't wore anything since the day he was brought inside. Harry carries him out of the red hell and he never stops his crying.

"I'm going to kill them painfully, Tear their limbs apart, cut their cocks and feed it to them." Harry growls once he's facing Liam and Zayn who are sympathetically looking at the fragile boy who's shivering.

Louis didn't deserved this they all know, his sunshine personality and his radiant smile was morphed into something and they know they'd never be able to bring back,

"Take those fuckers to the basement, I'll be there soon." He grunts heart breaking when he sees how Louis flinches once the door of the car is shut, "Baby, look at me." He calls as softly as possible and tries to not punch the desk board when his eyes meet his boy's body, lathered with fingerprints and blood, dark blue and purple bruises and also others too which were turning into an ugly shade of yellow and green.

Louis didn't look at him and he felt like crying because he had missed his boyfriend, his beautiful boy and he knows they lost their first child, their beautiful little love which they had made together.

"Lou please look at me baby." He wetly asks, a tear or two falling from his eyes and the boy turns to face him, blue eyes rimmed from crying and face swollen by bruises and a lip cut.

Harry cradles his face and pulls him on his lap, He was so thankful that Liam offered to drive, because he doesn't think he can stay anymore longer away from his boy.

He softly caresses the purple bruise over his cheek, "It's fine okay? I've got you, I'm sorry baby I couldn't protect you. My precious little love, I love you Lou I fucking missed you so much." He was sputtering nonsense as he cries holding his boy,