Part-20

Louis gasps, his stomach queasy and nausea bubbling up, he throws Harry's arm away, and makes a beeline for his bathroom, he falls on his knees and holds the toilet seat before throwing up, his throat and neck hurts, another wave of nausea hits him and he's removing nothing but nasty liquid,

"Shit— baby..." He hears Harry's voice and soon feels the hair curtaining his face being held, he groans and spills more, gagging out, his throat feels on fire by the time he's done with his usual morning sickness, the stomach bug has been really a pain in his arse.

Harry is quick to put the rim of the glass on his lips and he quickly gargles the water, sighing as he leans on his boyfriend's chest, who wipes the fringe away from his eyes and forehead, "I'm tired." He whispers and Harry hums before standing up and holding him bridal Style,

"I think we should see a doctor. You've been literally throwing up since the past two days." He says and Louis nods before opening his mouth so Harry could brush his teeth, he's so in love with this man, the first day he threw up Harry was there and he was afraid that he'll be disgusted but all he was met with was a loving and caring man. Who took him in his arms and brushed his teeth for him and then had a nice bubble bath after that washing Louis with so much care.

"I don't think we need to Haz. It's just a bug it'll go away, shouldn't have eaten that sushi. I hate them."

"I told you not to, baby. Yet you were adamant on proving yourself to me. You know you don't need to yet you do." He says clearly upset and Louis throws the foam before gargling the water out with Harry's help, "I'm sorry." He grins and Harry chuckles before kissing his lips,

"Eww! Don't be disgusting." He scrunches his nose and Harry flicks his nose, "Shut up. You brushed your teeth. I'm making breakfast and then we are going to the doctors. Louis no arguments."

"I hate when you do that! Going all boss on me." He whines in complaint and Harry picks him up. Louis sniffles in Harry's neck, rubbing his cold nose along the length and feels the man shivering,

"What do you want to have?" Harry asks adjusting his bum on the seat and he wiggles comfortably, "Chocolate pancakes please." The taller one smiles and pecks his nose before preparing the pancakes.

As soon as the pancakes are in his plate he's stuffing his mouth, "Sho goof." He muffles through mouthfuls and Harry flicks his temple, "Don't talk with your mouthfuls and slow down." Louis sticks out his tongue but doesn't slow down,

He was hungry as fuck, he had emptied his stomach this morning till nothing was left, "I'm hungry!" He whines when Harry smirks at the fifth pancakes he finished, "Eat, baby. I don't mind you know. Just slow down a bit okay you'll choke on it."

"I love to get choke you of all people should know that." He smirks and watches Harry's face falling, his green eyes darkening, "Don't do that puppet." He all but growls and Louis innocently shrugs, "Just saying facts, 'arry." He knows what he's doing, he's using the tone he uses when he wants to get fucked.

Harry grumbles out when one pancake burns he flips it in the bin and makes another one, "You're not going to cafe today. You're sick."

"I am going after meeting with the doctor, please Harry I really have anything to do all day." He mumbles and the man frowns, "Go shopping! Spoil yourself baby."

"You know I hate that, I have enough clothes already thanks to you being my sugar daddy." He says with a roll of his blue eyes and Harry shakes his head, "I'm loaded. I can buy the whole Gucci store for you."

"Yeah well my dear Harold not everyone is Gucci obsessed like you. Now give me another one." He sasses and Harry purses his lips keeping another pancake on his plate,