Part-22

TW— Rape, drug abuse, mentions of cannibalism, violence.

Nasty, that's what Louis felt like.

Numb, that's how his insides were.

The horrid smell of urine and blood tickled his nose in the worst way, his eyes were dried of tears and he wasn't even aware of what was happening.

He sniffled pulling his legs closer to his chest in the small compact place of the cage he was in, his body was ruined just like his soul, everything felt dirty and filthy.

He wanted to die, this was worse than death, he's been here for days, his baby no longer cocooned in his womb but in the dustbin right next to him, haunting him with its presence, Louis' insides were clawing for him to kill himself.

He looked at the man who was on his knees, Guan's dirty cock in his mouth as tears fell while the fat man continued fucking his mouth, bile raised his throat when the smell of rotten flesh wafted his nose, he looked beside him to see the girl with blonde hair laying dead with half a body, some parts of her missing and naked. Mosquitoes buzzed around her as well as the Dustbin next to his cage.

He never saw what is in it, he knew already. It was an aborted corpse of his baby. He wanted to scratch his body off the marks on them, the nasty handprints of the nasty men who treated on him like he was a piece of meat.

He jerks in the corner shivering when his cage is opened, "Come out Slut." Alex barks, his voice alcohol filled and Louis wanted to cry but his voice wouldn't come out,

"I said fucking come out before I forcefully pull you." He yells and shivering Louis crawls on his bruised knees wincing when his scraped and bloodied palm contacts over the cold ground, he hisses under his breathe when his hair is yanked forward and his nose is in direct contact with the underside of an erected cock.

A slap is what makes him mouth his mouth and gag immediately when Alex shoves himself inside his mouth, he lets his mouth getting fucked by the man, throwing up just after Alex has finished inside his throat, the inside of his thorax burning and he needs water, he needs sleep and he needs food.

"On your fours, whore." Alex gruffly says and Louis look at him, "B-Buh you already fucked me mouffh." He slurs words Jumbling in his head making it unable to form a perfect sentence.

"Are you defying my order you cunt?" Alex growls and he shakes his head, shivering when he feels another presence behind him, a rough palm over his head, "Xander be polite with our little Louis here. Cmon darling go on your fours." Patrick, Alex's father says in a condescending tone and Louis rushes to be on his fours, he doesn't want to get beaten up to pulp by Alex again.

Patrick doesn't say anything after except throwing his son a warning Look and walking out of the red room, "Look at that ready for me like a whore, no wonder Styles' kept you." He hears Alex from behind and tears leave his eyes when the said man starts moving inside him, rippling his insides.

Somewhere in between Louis looses his consciousness.

"Hey baby, how is our little pumpkin doing?" His beautiful boyfriend asks and Louis smiles sleepily at him, hands coming to rest over his stomach and he frowns finding it flat,

"H-Haz our baby? H-Haz—"

"I knew you were a slut killed my fucking child you helpless cunt! Die Louis, fucking kill yourself I hate you! Why did I even bothered to be with a helpless bitch like you! Cade was much better." Harry snarls and his green eyes were not green anymore but brown and his form was changin—

Louis gasps when a bucket of water is splashed over him, "Aww did I disturbed the little Princess' beauty sleep?" Guan taunts and then pushes the plate of food inside, Louis eyes it with hunger and salivates when he looks at the red meat,

He picks it up hurriedly before stabbing the meat and stuffing his mouth, his body was shaking with hunger,

"Remember Cynthia? Such a useless cunt she was at least she's providing you food now that I've killed her isn't she?" Guan says with a smirk and Louis stops mid chewing. The meat in his mouth serving as poison as he turns over and throws up, spewing the meat and blood from his mouth.

Blood was everywhere and he sobbed until his throat clogged up and he had given up on life completely, he sobbed for everything,

Sobbed for the loss of his child, sobbed for his boyfriend, sobbed for his pathetic life and sobbed at how weak he was.

"Please give me some water." He croaks at Guan who purses his lips, "Water? Oh have it." He smirks and splashes the whole bucket over Louis who gasps sputtering at the sensation.

"A-Alex.... Please let me go." He says with difficulty when the man pulls him out of his cage, "Nah darling. Not so soon. Now let's go father is asking for you."

"W-Why?" He asks as his body is being dragged by his hair to the basement, "Every man has its need and with a body like yours Every man here needs you, dad is no special." He smirks and Louis shudders,

"N-No p-please Alex." He whispers and Alex pushes him inside the basement, his weak body colliding with the hard cold concrete,

"Alexander." He whispers trying to change tactics and apparently it works because the said man turns to look at him with wide eyes, "Don't fucking call me that." He snarls and Louis tries to stand up on his weak legs,

Before reaching out and cupping Alex's face, "Alex please don't do this to me. I'm your whore right? Only yours? Don't share me with anyone?" He whispers and Alex frowns,

"Mine? You're mine?"

"Yes yes Alex please don't let Patrick touch me."

"You are mine and I won't let anyone touch you, fuck yes you are mine Louis have always been mine since the day I saw you." Louis nods, feeling sick to do this but this was the only way he won't have to have Patrick inside him, the man was crazy, everyone here was but Patrick liked to hurt and Louis had enough for today.

"Yes I'm yours, Alex." The said man hums bringing his face and kissing him, Louis wants to gag at the touch of their lips, his lips weren't soft and didn't felt like home, they were rough and tasted like beer and cigarettes.

He felt his body lifted and being carried away. His naked body laid on the ground as Alex thrusted inside, he gasped and bit his own lips. He didn't like this, he didn't asked for this!

"Harry failed you , he didn't protected you, He isn't here when you need him the most. He isn't." Alex grunts with each thrust and Louis nods acting as if he believed him,

"He didn't which is why I'm with you. Yeah yours?" He gasps out and the man sickly nods, "Yes. Harry's a bastard and he lost you, I have you with me now."

It wasn't true, Harry hadn't failed him, Alex just betrayed his trust. Harry loves him, he knows that for a fact. And he loves his Harry, he misses him so much.

When night falls apart and Louis is sitting in the corner of his cage, he shakily brings the hidden necklace to his lips, "Please Harry save me." He whispers.

He for a fact knows that he won't be alive, sooner or later his death is to be there because even if he succeeded in manipulating Alex he knows Patrick will Brainwash him again and the cycle won't stop until he's dead because of starvation or his body unable to handle the pain and suffering.

No because this physically hurts to write and I swear this will be the last time I write a shitty chapter like this. I'm sorry but I tried to make it as torturous as possible.
PS Alex is a dead mother fucker and so is Patrick.

Comment your thoughts.

Y.x.