Part-9

"Louis he's demanding you outside! Says call Louis to take my order. What do you mean no?" Niall says wide blue eyes and all red blotchy cheeks, he looks like a frustrated cartoon character.

"Tell him Mr Tomlinson is busy, don't let him say my name informally. And since when does you and Him are on first name basis?"

"Since he told me to. He's out there looking desperate for you Lou. Just go and meet him." Niall is now begging and Usually Louis would give in but right now he's mad and hurt.

"I'm not, I'm busy Niall. Send someone else to take his order. And if he demands me say that Mr.Tomlinson doesn't wish to meet him. There's no Louis in here for him." Niall sighs and slumps down, "Fine. I will." Defeated he goes out.

Louis exhales loudly, he wants to go out and demand why Harry showed up now? Clenching his jaw he ignores the thought and indulges himself in preparing his cookies.

"You're mad." Louis jumps at the deep voice, clenching his eyes shut and taking a breathe, completely avoiding Harry, "Louis look at me while I am talking please." Louis didn't, he would be cute as a cupcake but he was more stubborn than anything and which is why he continued whisking there batter.

"Baby is mad isn't he?"

"Don't you baby me right now Harry. I'm not turning back." He growled under his breathe and soon felt arms around him, "Alright." Harry sighs arms tightening around Louis' waist and a large ringed hand splayed over his torso, Harry pulled him back and He felt his chin on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He softly says and this is the most sincere and soft he's sounded and it's making Louis cry, he kept the spoon down and licked his lips, "I don't want to be your boy toy Harry." He whispers and hears a confused groan,

"What?"

"Your boy toy. I can't be just a bed warmer for you, if you want me have me properly and show me that you want me Harry." He says slowly and Harry's turning him now, "You want it all?" He asks carefully and Louis nods, eyes never meeting the awaiting green ones instead staring at the grey suit he had on,

"Okay. Now will you please look at me?" Louis does and immediately frowns as he stares at Harry's face for the first time in four days, there are bags under his eyes and he looks tired, not helping himself Louis cups his face and rub the bags, "What happened?"

"Some work shit. I missed you." He admits and Louis smiles bringing him forward and rubbing their noses together, "I missed you too. Was so scared you left." Louis mumbles and Harry pulls him closer, never opening his eyes just holding the boy close.

"I know I'm sorry. The first thing I'm giving you right now is my phone number, God,I missed your beautiful face!"

Louis blushes at that only to gasp when Harry connects their lips in a bruising kiss, He whimpers as the man licks his way inside Louis' soft and wet mouth, his hands find their way to Louis' waist squeezing them as their tongues tug at each other.

Louis moaned when Harry bit his bottom lip, "H-Hazza." He breaks their kiss with a slow whimper Harry grinning and resting their foreheads together, "Do me the honours and be my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson."