Part-19

"I think you should speak to him." Liam says entering inside the living room where Louis was playing scrabbles alone, "If he stops being a jealous asshole then maybe Liam."

"He's all boss mode again, barking orders and smashing china pieces. It is scaring the fuck out of me." At his words Louis scoffs, "Scaring you? Dude for fucks sake you work for killing and a man being grumpy as fuck is scaring you!"

"Yeah well it's been a long time since I've seen Harry this angry and cold, I don't like that and you should really talk to him."

"No I won't. He was being an unreasonable little shit. Alex is a fucking friend and friends do hug but Harry apparently is an ignorant man who doesn't know that. Stupid Harry." He grumbles and hears a short laugh from Liam,

"You lot are seriously something else. He's there inside the office sitting as if I personally killed his grandmother and you are here playing scrabbles all by yourself cursing Him."

"Yeah well he can stay in that office for the rest of his life, I'm going to the bedroom."

"He's stubborn Louis and mad at Alex as well as with you."

"Oh really? He's blaming me now? Well he's the one who started the fight. Arguing without any serious point."

"Just go Louis, go to his office and calm the beast down, have some makeup sex or something and give us the normal Harry back." Liam sighs and Louis glares at him, standing up and marching towards the office.

"So now you're blaming me for your jealousy?" Louis asks slamming open the door of Harry's office, "Get out Louis." His boyfriend grunted, eyes never leaving the document in his large hand, "Or what? You—" he didn't got to complete his sentence as Harry was already storming towards him, "What do you want?" He asks with narrowed green eyes,

"For you to stop being a child." Louis retorts and Harry scowls, "Yeah well that's not going to happen because the only child here is you, you just know how to rile me up." He snarls and Louis frowns,

"Fuck you Harry." He spats and walks out, They were being childish and they both knew that, a spat because of Alex, what actually had happened was Harry came in the cafe to pick up Louis for a surprise date only to found his boy hugging and giggling Alex,

If not for Louis pushing Harry back Alex would've been in the hospital and Harry needs to control his jealousy.

Louis upset, sat on his boyfriend's bed, phone in hand as he scroll through Instagram, an hour went by which turned into two and soon it was time for bed, He sighs and looks at the door, no sign of Harry and he knows that stubborn asshole wasn't going to come.

He stood up and walked towards the second floor, Harry's office and barged inside, the man was leaning on his chair a file in his hand and his gaze find Louis'.

"I'm not sleeping alone." Louis says and folds his arm around his chest, chin tilted high, "I'm not coming to bed. Not until you apologise." Louis raises his brow at that scoffing, "You should be apologising me! You insufferable prat."

"Come here." Harry says and Louis shakes his head, "No. I'm going to bed with Liam, at least he'll cuddle me—" his words are cut by Harry throwing him to the wall, he gasps and soon his mouth is covered by Harry's, hard and punishing.

He moans and circles his arms around the taller one's neck kissing him back, mewling when Harry's hand pushes inside the night gown, gripping his thighs and making him claw for more,

Harry hoisted him up and pinned his back to the wall, lips never leaving his, "M-More." He begged eyes closing as Harry started sucking marks over his neck, "Can't stay mad at you for even a day can I? Got me so fucking wrapped around your finger." Harry growls against his neck and Louis hums, head thrown back against the wall as he lets his boyfriend assault his neck.