Part-12

"So who's the girl brother." Gemma smirks and Harry stares her in boredom, "Our grandma from grave. There's no girl let me have my peace." He grunted only to have a hand swatting his back,

"Respect our grandma! She did things for us,You ungrateful prat. Now cmon say me who's she or he maybe?" Harry shakes his head firmly, "There's no one and even if there was I am not telling you." The older Styles pouts and Harry rolls his eyes before scanning the documents of the new club he was about to check tonight.

"Oh there is someone I know, I'm your elder sister Harry. I played with you when no one did—"

"Because you were bored and just like me you had no one."

"I cleaned your diapers—"

"Mum did that."

"Ugh just shut up and say me Harry please please please. Zayn knows and so does Liam only I am the one in darkness. Okay just tell me who is it?" Harry sighed at her words and quirked one lip,

"Louis. Cuter as hell and adorable as fuck. That's it saying nothing else to you!" He mumbled and she squealed hugging him which he leaned back from, "Eww." He groaned and she smacked his head,

"Oi shut up! Oh my god is he in the mafia?" Harry shook his head this time a sudden foreign feeling of dread creeping in and he saw Gemma's face fell, "O-Oh. Does he know at least?" Harry shook his head again and she frowned.

"That's suicide Harry. If they come to know about this you know what will happen. History will repeat itself." She said and Harry groaned frustrated,

"I know! But I'm going to protect him. He won't end up like Cade did. Nope Louis and Cade are two different people, he was greedy My Louis isn't. He's the most soft spoken and beautiful person I've ever met with Gems. He's so magical he's the sunshine of my dull world, the absolute light to my darkness, his beauty consummates me, The most pure person I've ever known." A smile making its way when he thinks about the blinding smile that Louis gives or when his eyes get crinkles by their sides when he giggles.

"Shit bro you're in love!" Gemma gasped, shock at how her stone cold brother was so gone for his Louis. His dark green eyes were shining with so much adoration,

"Not quite yet. But I'm gone deeper than I had predicted. I can't help it, can't help falling for a person like Louis."

"But bro are you sure? What if he's just like Cade?" Gemma asks and his eyes turn feral, "Cade was a lying piece of shit. He could be nothing like Louis. He turned his back on me for money and Louis he doesn't even accepts the gifts that I give him. It wasn't meant to go this far, I swear. I just wanted a peak of him and I slipped further more." He groans and Gemma hugged him.

"It's okay Harry. I believe you this time and if Louis isn't anything like Cade than I want to meet him. Want to see who's this angel who had swept my demonic brother." Harry rolled his eyes, "Yeah one day when I have enough courage to say him that I am in the mafia And if he stays with me despite me being the king of the only thing he hates than yeah Sure Gemma I'll let you guys meet."