Part-13

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Niall asks blue eyes wide and Harry blinks,

fuck fuck fuck

If Niall is here which means that Louis is here too, "I-I came here for Louis. My work was done and I tracked him down and I wanted to meet him." He blabbered and The Irish boy grinned, "Babe whe—oh my god please tell me you are sleeping with him? Harry I swear to fucking go—"

"Shut the fuck up Zayn. Niall's not even my type no offence to you, and wait is he the blonde who caught your attention?" He squints his eyes at the Raven haired man who nods pulling Niall closer to him by his waist,

"Yes, boss."

"You both know each other?" Niall asks looking between Zayn and Harry who wide eyed nods,

"He's my friend."

"He's my—Wait friend?" Harry groans as Zayn and pulls him by his wrist, "I can't say that I work for the mob boss now can I? You are my friend for now, boss." Oh Zayn's right,

"But Louis already knows that I have no friends!" He whisper yells and the Irish boy is looking at them with wide confused eyes, "How in the fuck did Louis came in between this?" Zayn yells and Niall pipes in,

"Oh you must know Louis too! He's my best friend and Harry's his boyfriend and We're going to them." Before they could say anything Niall is dragging Zayn and Harry by their wrist,

The sight that Harry's met with is not what he had expected, Louis was there all in his beautiful glory, looking so much prettier in person than the selfie, he hadn't took his jacket off and Harry was dying to see the front of him, his back faced him and he was laughing with a blonde girl.

"Louis! I met someone and I brought them to you!" Niall squeals and Louis turns, his blue eyes going wide and pink lips turning in a gasp, "Haz!" He says and Harry licked his lips smiling at his boyfriend, "Baby." Louis launched himself for a hug and he gladly took it, inhaling the soft scent of baby powder and vanilla.

When they depart Harry assessed his baby and brought him closer to whisper, "You look ravishing." He watched as Louis' cheeks turned pink.

"I do?"

"Most fucking prettiest in the whole world." He promised and Louis smiled, "I want you to meet my friends but before that what are you doing here? I thought you were working?"

"Uh I was. I was working and then Uhm I just wanted to see you and I tracked you down and I found you." He says and Louis tilts his head looking at him, Harry coughed out and cleared his throat before holding his petite shoulders, "Don't you want to introduce me to your friends, Darling?"

"Yeah right. This is Bebe, This is Taylor and this you've already met Him Niall. This man here is Taylor's boyfriend, Joe, This is his friend, Ron and yeah that's it, guys this is Harry, my boyfriend." They all smiled and Harry nodded,

"And sweetheart I'm sure we've met before haven't we?" Zayn asks and Harry smacks his head, "You do realise that your potential one night stand is right beside you and yet you're flirting with my boy?"

"I'm Zayn, Your growly boyfriend's friend." Yeah Zayn didn't need to say that because now Louis is looking at him, "Friend? Thought you said you had no friends?"

"Oh well you see Harry is ashamed of calling us friends, I mean who wouldn't I flirt with you, Obviously no good friend would do that which is why he calls himself friend-less." Harry makes a quick note to raise Zayn's pay later because that was the best way to save his arse.