Part-26

Louis loved beaches and he loved long walks with Harry, Harry, his perfect and sweet boyfriend who might be a true demon for the world but a god sent angel for Louis and he likes it, in fact loves that.

Harry was understanding and patient and Louis was nothing compared to that so when he saw a young girl hitting on his boyfriend who simply stared at her antics while he was getting them drinks, Louis felt a stutter in his heart.

He wonders what if Harry is interested in that girl? It's stupid and he knows it but his insecurities are real, he can't help but doubt his each move, from the way he talks to the way he eats and Louis was never like that. But now there's this pang in his heart that serves as a constant reminder that Louis was no more pure, he had someone else's touch imprinted on his skin and the bruises might have vanished but they had been branded his skin forever.

Louis was tainted, despite what Harry says he is, he's damaged, used and badly injured. Harry is trying he knows he can see that in his boyfriend's face, he's so patient with Louis, he's like a literal puppet, kissing Louis when Louis asks for, hugging him when Louis asks for, he misses the time when Harry used to grab his waist and snog him senseless besides there being other people around.

He misses the rough yet gentle way Harry would be with him and now it's just he's as if walking on eggshells around Louis and Louis hates that. He doesn't want to be like this, he wants to be his sassy and slutty self when he wants to be.

That one time few weeks ago when Harry had tried to touch Louis' bare skin he had frightened away from the touch, flashes of his rapist following across his mind. He didn't wanted to be after that and Harry tried to run away whenever their kisses became heated, he would pull away and set Louis down next to him, Louis tried, he wanted to feel Harry but The older man was scared and Louis hated it.

"Hey babe." Harry chirps placing the drinks on their table, perhaps he should've gone for that private island instead of this public one at least that way there won't be people eyeing his Harry.

"Hi." He blinks and picks his pineapple mojito, "Bit crowded innit?" Harry asks leaning back and eyeing Louis as if he knows what's going on with him, as if Louis' an open book and Harry has learnt each word of it.

"Mm-hmm." Is all Louis replies deepening the frown on his handsome boyfriend's face, "What's the matter? You don't like it here? Is there something wrong with the drink? I told them to add the right amount of soda In it. Wait let me—"

"Harry Wanna go back to the hotel room." He interrupts and Harry nods, "Okay then let's go." Louis shakes his head, "Alone. Please?" He sees the hesitation in Those green orbs shining with confusion too,

"Is everything alright, baby?" He asks slowly and carefully as if talking to an alien who doesn't understand shit on this planet and Louis feels like one if he's honest, everyone has been treating him like a fucking alien from Mars who has somehow landed wrongly in their private lives and that makes him cross,

"I'm asking for a little space you don't have to fucking talk to me like I'll kill myself! I don't need you to babysit me all the time Harry. Go enjoy yourself at least one of us can do that." He snarls and walks away.

>>>>>

It's later when Louis is in the bathtub cleaning himself free from tears when he realises how bad he had done with Harry, he shouldn't have lashed out his anger on him.

Sweet Harry has nothing but being genuine and caring and loving with him and Louis had no right to get jealous over a girl who tried to hit on his man, the said man not even giving her a smile just staring blankly at her antics before grabbing their drinks and walking to him.

Tears of frustration and jealousy spurted out and he wiped them, quickly coming up with an idea to get his and Harry's sex life back on track, Harry is not Alex or Patrick, he's Harry, his love and his everything.

Rinsing his face and shaving his already smooth legs, he wrapped the towel around his body, applying the oil which made his golden skin shine, he picked out a white Lacy bralette and satin white shorts, The hotel had vanilla scented candles since this was a room for the owner and Louis lit up each one of them before placing them on the side of their large bed, he removed the wine from the small fridge and kept it beside the basket of fruits,

He knew Harry won't be too long out, he'd come and calling him would seem suspicious since Louis' stupid arse had decided to be jealous over nothing still he can't help but doubt what his boyfriend was doing,

He trusted Harry of course he did but no one can control their urges under the influence of alcohol and Harry was just a young man raging of hormones and ego and there were lot of attractive woman and man out there who could be Louis' repla—

"Baby?" Harry's voice echoed the silent room and Louis' eyes widened, shit what if Harry's covered in love bites and all? His imagination was running wild in the worst way possible, what if Harry wants to break up because he's mad at Louis for leaving him like that?

"Lou?" Harry was now standing in front of their bed which was surrounded by vanilla candles and golden lights, Louis stood up eyes never leaving his boyfriend's confusing green ones.

He walked and stopped only when they were close enough for him to grab that stupidly large palm in his hand, he craned his neck, realising how actually tall Harry is from him, "Are you mad at me?" He softly asks and the man frowns,

"No of course not."

"Okay. Do you love me?" Harry cups his face and leans down eye levelling him, "You know I love you, what are you asking these for?" Louis cheekily grins and biting his lips pushes Harry on the bed,

He circles his arms around Harry's neck the moment his bum is perched on the said man's lap, he plays with the perfectly trimmed curls taming some of the wild hair which were greasy because of the humidity, he tilts Harry's face and slams their lips,

Nothing about the kiss is slow and soft but hungry, Harry groans and grips His waist brushing the soft bare flesh with his hold, Louis gives no fucks actually.

He moans in Harry's mouth, hands tugging over the curls, he starts grinding his hips against Harry's crotch, moving his hips slowly feeling his boyfriend fattening up against his arse, he moans against Harry's mouth.

"Fuck.... Baby what are you doing?" Harry pants and Louis looks at him, taking in the way his green eyes were darkening as Louis' hips moved, a large hand squeezing his waist bringing it to a halt, "Need you Haz." He whimpers nibbling on The taut skin of Harry's jaw.

"Baby...." He can hear the hesitation in his voice and that hurts him because Harry doesn't  wants him anymore, he-

"Hey none of that. I want you, Lou of course I do, it's just you don't have to you know. Take your time, we both are going no—" he doesn't lets him finish as Louis is already fumbling with his shorts all the while seeking his lips,

"Please fuck me, daddy." He whispers and Harry's eyes widens, "Fuck it." The older man all but growls before picking Louis' tiny waist and throwing him on the bed, his tiny body bouncing as Harry rips of his own shirt and circles his hand around Louis' ankles before pulling him down and latching his mouth with his own.

"Off off off.... Uh oh my god." Louis moans when Harry's nibbling over his clothed erect nipples, his shorts come next and the cold air from the air conditioner passes his groin making him clench his thighs around Harry's waist,

Harry tugs the left part of the bralette down and encircles his mouth over a perky bud, biting and sucking on it while his large hands kneaded the almost naked flesh of his arse, "The most beautiful boy." He praises and Louis mewls at the praise,

His body arching off the bed when He feels dry finger on his crack, clenching his eyes tight he remember that this is Harry, his Harry who'll never hurt him,

"Baby." Harry's voice softens and he looks at Louis, "We don't have to." He murmurs and Louis shakes his head before pulling his face down for a kiss,

"No want you, 'arry. Make me forget everything, every hand that touched my skin, my body that belongs to you. Remind me, daddy." He whispers and Harry groans before connecting their mouth.