Part-7

Smut warning:

   Harry has been with people, lots of people, uncountable amount of people has been in his bed and life, beautiful and pretty ones. But he's never met a person as unique as beautiful as pure and innocent like Louis Tomlinson.

Quick witted, smart, sassy, funny and probably the most adorable human is how he'd describe Louis, the warmth he feels when those big blue eyes lit up with joy, the tug he feels when Louis does something quirky it's all new and scary.

And now he can't help but wish to kiss those pretty pink lips which would probably taste like the chocolate dessert they had or most likely the wine Louis' been drinking. Whatever he'd taste of Harry's probably going to get drunk in that. He's already an addict to Louis and the more they kiss the more he's finding himself deep in this addiction.

"Would you um like to come inside? Drinks or maybe tea?" Louis asks fiddling with his fingers once they are pulling at his apartment building, Harry smiles, "Sure. If that's not a trouble that is wouldn't want to tire you." Louis shakes his head,

"It's not." Harry can taste The sexual tension between them, the way his whole body is strongly reacting to Louis' sweet smell, which smells different from when Harry caught whiff of him at the cafe, he smelt like cinnamon and vanilla but right now he smells more like baby powder and vanilla. Harry's perplexed by which scent he loves more.

In silence they walk and pass the long hallways of Louis' apartment, riding the elevator and then stopping at a black door, "Welcome to my humble abode Mr.Styles." Louis grins and Harry can see how hard he's trying to keep himself at control.

Harry smiles at him and enters inside, the met with a wall full of photo frames and each one has Louis on it, the biggest one at the centre has a very smily Louis with crinkle by his eyes and he's sitting holding two babies in his arms, two identical looking girls with pigtails giggling with him and two older than them smiling at their brother, Their mother is laughing with them too. It's a family photo which went wrong and Harry can see that. It went wrong in the best way possible.

There are many others besides, Louis with his mom, Louis with his sisters, only his sisters and mom and then a very small Louis with his football clothes, "Right Mr.Observer I'll be in the kitchen it's not far away, you'll find me." Louis says and Harry shakes his head,grasping Louis' wrist,

"No stay. Tell me about these." Louis grins and nods, telling him story about every picture.

He's never experienced this type of thing, the photo frames, the family portraits, the pictures gone wrong but everyone's laughing, nothing.

Louis with children is a very beautiful concept, "That Ernie. My baby brother, mum says he looks like me." Louis says and Harry leans forward, "He's got blonde hair and yeah some part of him looks like you, he's more cuter definitely." Harry grins and Louis swats his arm,

"Shut up I know that he's cuter but I am still cute and pretty." Harry smiles and nods, "That you are, baby."

Harry looks at other pictures and he can see Louis loves his family, especially his mother and the last twins. He's got special spot for them, as they are the youngest of his siblings.