Part-5

Harry had an arm around Louis' waist, holding him protective and captive beside as they walked inside the golden glass doors, An empty area with just one table at the middle awaiting them.

For some reason Louis knew that Harry might have booked the whole thing, Harry pulled out a chair for Louis who smiled and sat, the taller one sitting in front of him.

"What if I don't want to kiss you?" Louis quietly asks and Expects Harry to be angry but that man simply smirks, "You're just as effected with me as I am with you. You're beautiful Louis and I want you. If I didn't made it clear earlier. And I get what I want at the end." He says leaning back and crossing his hands on the table.

"You're awfully confident with yourself. And cocky too I hate that thing in men." Louis says with a challenging glint and Harry's smirk deepens, before he's leaning forward and taking hold of Louis' hand, rubbing his thumb on his pulse point, Louis holds back a gasp when the curly haired man brings his wrist up to his plump lips, kissing them softly and making his breathe hitched.

"That's what I am talking about. I'm confident in the way I know you. We might have not been introduced for a long time but I've learned you, love." With blushing cheeks Louis attempts to yank his hand back only for Harry to hold them tighter.

"I don't want to kiss you." He weakly declares his words sounding weak to his own ears and Harry shrugs, "We'll see about that, angel. For now what do you want to eat?"

Turns out Louis can't read and understand shit on this menu everything was in Italian and He hated being weak at something he didn't know. So he eyed Harry who smiled softly, his smirk was not there and Louis' chest felt warm at the knowledge that this man who smirked at every little thing was not making fun of him instead he was ordering for Louis.

"Add red wine to it too." He orders and The waitress nods bowing down and leaving, "This is your hotel." It isn't a question and Harry knows that too he just shrugs though, "I own too many things altogether."

"What do you do?" Louis asks looking at Harry, "I am a CEO sort of? Like I have a transport business and I own some companies and hotels and casinos too."

"You literally own half of the England Mr.Styles. You have a chopper, you own a freaking Hotel in Surrey! The most expensive city in the whole of UK." Louis deadpans and Harry nods.

"I am aware of that Louis." He says with a smile and its so fucking contagious that Louis can't help but smile too.

Conversations with Harry comes easily, he opens up far too fast, something about Harry is soft yeah he might look like a dangerous mobster but he's actually a good man. Except the times when their sexual tension is on full charge. And Harry eyes Him like Louis is the last meal he wants to devour and Louis likes that. The new feeling of being wanted and desired.

After an amazing lunch Harry informs him that he needs to be back in Knightsbridge for his work at three, they still have one hour for that so the taller one takes them to a beach.

"Won't it hurt your feet? To walk bare?" Harry asks eyeing as Louis bend down to untie his shoes, "When you walk on a beach you go bare foot Mr.Styles it's the tickling feeling which makes it more enjoyable." Louis smiles and Harry nods.