Part-10

For someone who hasn't had much dick in his life Louis was definitely being a cockslut and he wasn't ashamed of it though he should be because the moment they are alone in the privacy of Louis' home he's being roughly pushed against the wall, Harry's lips attacking his.

He moaned when the said man groped his bare ass from under his skirt, slapping and kneading it. He whimpers when Harry pushes the beads further inside, they were already making him so antsy and now with Harry playing around his prostate he don't think he can last.

" 'azza no teasing." He moaned and yelped when his boyfriend scooped him up in his arms, "You don't get to demand anything baby. Accidentally flashing your panties at me what were you thinking?" He growls and Louis whimpers tightening his thighs around Harry's waist.

"I'm sorry. Bedroom bedroom bedroom." He chants breathing when Harry bit the soft skin of his neck harshly, Harry slapped his arse making him moan loudly, "Strip yourself puppet." He orders huskily before dropping Louis back on his wobbly feet.

Louis quick to comply as he fumbles with the bow that kept his clothes tight around, he hastily unties it, watching as Harry's dark eyes grew darker when he spots the stretched lace of his bralette flat against his chest, he drops the bow-y top and removes his bralette, throwing it down and unzips his skirt, letting it fall and bunch down to his ankles, Harry's chest is heaving heavily, a large ringed hand stroking himself from his black pants,

"Do a little spin for me little boy." Louis nods and twirls around hearing a sharp intake of breathe, he bends down and slowly wiggles his ass, spreading both of his cheeks by his hand and letting his boyfriend see his pink opened hole.

Harry groans and is quick to haul his tiny body up and on the bed, Louis watches as the taller one unbuttons his shirt and pants, now being only in his boxers which is brought down by Louis' hand, "Wanna taste you 'Arry." Louis slurs and the man tugs on his hair, making him face those beautiful dark green eyes.

"Is that how you ask your master little boy?" The taller one growls and Louis whimpers, shaking his head rapidly, "I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Harry slaps his face lightly and squeezes his jaw, opening his mouth by one big thumb and then spitting in the warmth, Louis moans and gulps it. The tug on his hair tightening and his scalp started aching by the force but it brought a twisty kind of pleasure in him at the pain.

He moans when Harry tugs his hair more directs his face up until his neck is arched, he mewls when Harry's lips finds his sensitive neck. "No sound, slut. Even a little whimper and I stop. You don't get to taste me neither do I fuck you. Can do that like a good little slut?"

It was difficult of course it was, Louis was loud in bed, but Harry's voice sounded more serious and dominating, he nods limply under his hold, "Good boy." Harry whispers with a smile before he's kissing him again brutally.

"Look at that. So prettily spreaded out for me. No one but me, such a beautiful puppet Louis is." Harry taunts and his humiliating words were turning him on more, he sucked hard on his bottom lip. Hands laid limply beside him as Harry would definitely not appreciate them roaming around.

"Look like a perfect doll, my sex doll. Look at that tiny prick, it's not even a prick barely even the size of my thumb." He mumbles against Louis' heated skin, lips harsh and unmerciful, teeth tugging and biting, claiming what's his. Louis.

Harry easily flipped him over, Louis' hand clutching the bed sheets and biting them as he feels the beads massaging his prostate, "This looks so good angel, nestled in your thick arse like that." Louis bites harshly when Harry's pushing it more and licking over the stretched rim, his teeth nibbling on the puckered flesh and Louis really wants to moan because it's too much.