7

i lied :)

onika

I was on my way to bring Coach Knowles her lunch and Robyn wouldn't leave me alone. She knew I was on the way and I would see her soon but she likes being annoying.

"Nika I'm telling you, Bey is perfect for you and she's so harmless."

"Robyn I think you're the one that likes her." I feel like that's why she's trying to push her on me like this.

"Watch this."

I don't know why she asked me to watch what she was doing while I was driving but luckily I pulled into the school parking lot in time to see what she was doing.

She stood up from her seat and walked from her office to another one. I couldn't see what was happening after that, I think I was in her pocket now.

Then I heard a crash.

"Ow." I heard Robyn and Coach Knowles groan at the same time.

"Robyn why would you do that?"

"I was trying to prove something to your girlfriend. I think my spines broken."

I was going to say something about her calling me Coach Knowles girlfriend but I didn't know if they could hear me. All I could see on the screen was black.

"Hey Mel!!!"

Mel? As in Melissa Robyn's best friend?

I heard a slap, "Jackass, I meant Onika."

"Did you just slap me?"

"Stop disrespecting your girlfriend."

"But she's not my girlfriend?"

"Thank you!" I yelled into the phone.

I jumped out of the car and went to the passenger side seat to get Coach Knowles salad.

"Nika come in though the door by my office."

I was going to do that anyways.

The door was propped open so I just walked through the door and into Robyn's office.

Their offices were connected and the door separating them were open so I walked in.

The were still on the floor for whatever reason so I set the tupperware down on Coach Knowles' desk.

"Why are you guys on the floor? What did you even do?" All I heard was a crash.

"I tried to sit in her lap and when she noticed what I was trying to do she tried to run and we both fell."

"You could've at least prepared me, I panicked."

"Bey you have to stop being scared to touch women. Onika doesn't like that stuff."

"Robyn you don't even know what I like, keep me out of your conversation." I honestly thought they forgot I was here. I was sitting down now and they were still on the floor behind her desk.

"And I'm not afraid to touch women! I touch a lot of women- wait. I didn't-"

"Just stop while you're ahead." I told her, I noticed she rambles a lot like when she told me she was "good with her hands."

"Bey if you're so good at touching women then what happened with Mel?"

I wanted to know too. Just out of curiosity, they didn't really seem like a good match.

"She was so mean and scary. She called me the wrong name the entire time and she asked me if I liked being choked."

"She was flirting! It was a first date what else was she supposed to do?" Robyn's head popped up from behind the desk.