63

onika

I woke up well into the afternoon. Bey had me dreaming I was in wonderland.

She could get whatever she wanted from me. She could ask me to but her a car and we would be at the dealership the same day. I would've went into my savings for her.

I moved from the side of her to laying right on top of her with my feet to the sides of her. We were still naked but we had enough sex for the whole year last night.

She doesn't need to be getting drunk around any other women but me. The way she was acting with alcohol in her system was different. 

That was fucking. Not sex, she fucked me last night.

So good I accidentally told her I loved her.

That's why I wasn't waking her up like I usually do. I didn't want to talk about it, it was an accident.

I was hoping I could go back to sleep before she woke up and have an extra hour to avoid that.

I guess me moving on top of her woke her up. She started rubbing my back, that's how I know she's awake most of the time.

"Goodmorning."

I tired to ignore her. Maybe I can just pretend to be asleep until I actually fall asleep.

"I know you're awake Onika." I started fake snoring. My head was turned away from her so she couldn't see my face, I was smiling.

"Okay, I guess I'll just call my other girlfriend."

"So you want to die? That's not funny."

"Why were you fake sleeping?"

"I just woke up, I was asleep."

"So.. you told me you loved me last night."

"Hm?"

"You told me you loved me last night."

"I don't know what you're talking about, sorry." Deny, deny, deny.

"Yes you do."

"Maybe your misheard me, I never said that."

"So you didn't say 'Oh my God baby! I love you!'?" She moaned like me.

"That doesn't even sound like something I would say. Wrong person."

"Oh so you don't love me?"

"No, not at all. Even if I did say it, it was just sex talk."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

I don't know if I love her. Love is a strong word.

I don't want to love her because I feel like that'll mean I'll be... I don't know how to explain it. I'm just not ready.

"Can you get up so I can brush my teeth?"

I got up and she got out of bed to go to the bathroom. She was butt ass naked.

While she was doing that, I texted Amir to make sure him and Imani were okay.

I heard the water running and I felt some type of way. She didn't even tell me she was taking a shower.

We both took showers before we went to sleep. We had body fluids all over us. Cum, spit, and sweat. 

I waited on the bed for her to finish in the shower. After she was done she left the bathroom and went into her closet.

"Bey, come here."

"For what?"

"Just come here please."