37

this one is certainly... interesting

bey

I was sitting in my office, thank God both are games today were home games, waiting for our next game and sorting some last minute things when Robyn walked in.

I was more than confused. Maybe she's just in here to talk about how our last game went. That's the only reason I could think of for why she's in here.

We haven't talked at all since our argument, we made it work at practice. Everyone's noticed by now, we went from being super close to not speaking at all.

I looked up at her waiting to talk. I was confused why she was in here but I wasn't against speaking to her. She's the one that's mad at me not the other way around.

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened. I was automatically so happy for her, kids are a blessing.

"Is this- is this a good thing?" I know Robyn is Robyn, I don't want to show my excitement just yet.

She shrugged. Tears welled up in her eyes and I knew it wasn't a good thing. I stood up from my seat and walked up to her and gave her a hug. There wasn't much I could do to help her in this situation but support her.

Robyn laid her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her the best I could.

"Did you tell what's his name yet?" I still don't like him. There's something off about him.

"I'm scared."

"Well I would suggest you do that first so you can talk about it together and how you feel. Especially before you make any decisions."

"Can you come with me?"

"Anything you need."

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you the other day." She pulled away from our hug and wiped her face with her sleeves.

"It's okay, I understand you were mad." She went off on me after our argument. She called me things I didn't even know existed.

"Bey I love you, like really."

"Please don't kiss me." I squeezed my eyes closed. I don't need my life to be anymore complicated.

She pulled away from our hug and looked at me like I was crazy. "Bitch I just told you I was pregnant by my boyfriend. Why would I kiss you?"

"You definitely cheat on him." I remember that girl from the dinner that was also in her bed.

"Not with people like you. Yuck."

"Whatever, I'm cute." I flipped my hair, I know I'm a gorgeous specimen.

"Bye, you wish. Let's go into the locker room, they're waiting on us."

We went into the locker room to talk to the team. The first game wore them out but I bought them food and they seemed to get most of their energy.

We ended up winning 96-30. We absolutely crushed them.

I didn't see Onika at all until after the game. She was waiting in the hallway that leads to the locker room and my office, probably for Amir.

I came behind her and tapped her left shoulder. I quickly moved to her right side and she looked in the wrong direction.

"I'm right here." She made a full 360° and smiled when she saw me. She wasn't happy when she saw me earlier but now she is.

"BeyBey!" Imani raised her hands for me to pick her up and I picked her out of Onikas hands.