68

two updates in a day :)

bey

I was at home making a smoothie when my phone started going off. Before I could even read my texts, my phone started ringing. It was Onika.

"Hel-"

"Beyoncé get the fuck over here right now!"

I flinched at her yelling, I wasn't expecting it.

"What did I-"

"Right now! You have 30 minutes." She quickly hung up the phone.

What the hell? I don't think I did anything bad enough for her to be yelling at me like that.

I finished making my smoothie then I drank about half of it before putting it in a portable mug.

I put some slides on and left with my smoothie. I finished my smoothie on the way there and brought my mug with me to the door.

I rang the doorbell and Amir answered the door instead of Onika. He didn't say anything to me and practically ran away.

I had that boy scared shitless. I straightened him out a little, that's all.

I closed and locked the door behind me first. I ruined out the mug and left it next to the sink. I would fully wash it when I got home.

I went upstairs and knocked on Onikas door. I waited for her to say I could come in but she never did so I just walked in.

I walked in and she was sitting at the side of her bed. She had her legs up on her bed frame and her legs were bouncing. She was laying her head down on her arm that was on her knees.

Oh lord. She looks like she's ready to fight me.

"Is everything alright Onika?" I was slowly walking into the room.

I was terrified. I was just mad at her but the tables completely turned and I don't even know what I did yet. She's better at being mad.

She slowly lifted her head up. "No everything is not 'alright' Beyoncé." She used air quotes and mocked my voice.

"What's wrong?"

"You got me fucking pregnant!"

"Really?" I couldn't fight the smile on my face. Lord knows I wanted to, she was death glaring me for it.

"Yes really." She put her face in her hands.

I sat down next to her on the bed. "So did you take a test? How do you know?"

"No, I just know."

"Does it work like that?" I don't think so.

"Ask me what I ate for breakfast today."

"Huh?"

"Ask me what I ate for breakfast today."

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" I don't understand why she can't just tell me but I guess I'll ask.

"Rice and fucking pickle juice."

"Ew, why would you voluntarily eat that?" Pregnant or not, that's nasty.

"Because I'm pregnant dummy."

"I don't even think you're pregnant enough to be calling me names." I kinda deserved it this time.

"Shut up please." She put her head back down.

"So if you are pregnant, what are we going to do?" I know she said she doesn't want any more kids.