52

thank you for 100k 🫶🫶 it's crazy that it's only been two months since I started this. i really love y'all. ❤️

onika

I knocked on Beys door. I was over at her house for the special thing she had planned. She wouldn't tell me anything about it, she really wanted it to be surprised.

She opened the door and my face fell. She was in red Adidas sweatsuit. I had a full face of makeup and a dress on. I didn't know what to wear because she didn't tell me what we were doing.

"Hey, you look nice." She gave me a hug and kisses the corner of my mouth.

"Way too nice, I'm extremely overdressed."

She moved out the way and let me in. She had a small table in the middle of the living room with papers on it.

"Welcome to Nosy Night."

"Nosy Night?"

"You'll see in a second. Do you want a change of clothes so you could be comfortable?"

"Yeah." I just wanted to steal more of her clothes. We went up to her room and she gave me basically the same thing as her but in a different color.

We went back downstairs and sat across from each other. The paper was blank but I think there was something on the other side. There was a pen on my side of the table and one on hers.

"Can you tell me what we're doing now?"

"The first thing we're going to do is ice breakers. On the other side of the paper it asks for basic information because I think that's what we're missing. We know weird deep personal information about each other but not each other's birthdays."

"What's your full name?" I didn't want to find out though a game.

I should've asked before but she's just Bey. I don't see why I need to know her full government name and social security number.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles." She was smiling, I know she was happy I asked.

"Beyoncé? Beyoncé... Beyoncé... Beyoncé." I was testing her name out. I like how it rolled off my tongue.

"You sound like you like it."

"It's a little ghetto but I do. I didn't know your name was Bey because it was the first part of your name, I thought you just like bees." She has like two pairs of boxers with bees on them.

"Ghetto? Beyoncé isn't ghetto."

I laughed and covered my mouth, "Mmm it's a little urban and that's okay."

"Ur- let's just start with this. Turn the paper over."

I turned the paper over and it was asking me basic questions like my name and favorite color.

I easily filled all the questions out except my favorite show and movie. I mostly watch whatever Imani watches.

"If you're done, let's switch papers and read each other's answers."

I slid the paper over to her and she did the same to me. She started reading my paper and laughed at something. I don't know what was funny.

I started to read hers. Her favorite color is yellow, her favorite thing to do is coach and spend time with me and Imani. That's cute. Her favorite movie is all Marvel movies, her favorite artist is Mary J. Blige-

"Mary J. Blige? What is it with you and her?" I remember she told me she was dreaming about her one time.

She didn't say anything, she just smiled. She smiles so much, it's kinda weird.