26

thank you to everyone who commented on the testing thing

did you guys miss me? (i was gone for a day 😭)

onika

I was getting ready to go over to Beys house for dinner but I couldn't figure out what to wear.

We were having dinner but it was at her house, I would hate to go there in a dress and a full face of makeup just for her to be in a tracksuit and offer me a bowl of cereal.

She can't even cook so I have no idea what we're going to eat.

I called Bey since I was going to be late if I didn't make up my mind and she answered so fast. She always does, it's weird. "Hello?"

"Hey, I'm getting ready and I was wondering what I should wear. Is this a jeans night or should I wear a dress?"

"Wear whatever you're comfortable in, it doesn't matter."

"What are you wearing? I don't want to be underdressed or overdressed." It definitely does matter.

"I haven't decided, probably something normal."

"Something normal?"

"Wear a dress. I have to go, bye." She abruptly hung up, I have no idea why.

Now that I know I'm going to wear a dress, my options narrowed down to two. I could either wear a prostitute dress I was going to wear to Robyn's dinner or wear something that fits my personality better.

I decided to go with the prostitute dress, it had cheetah print all over but at least it covered my arms and chest so it wasn't that bad.

By the time I got dressed and did all my makeup I was late. I grabbed my purse, said bye to Amir, and left.

This was becoming normal for me, getting dressed up and going to Beys house. I prefer it to going out, I think she does too.

I got to her house and jumped out my car to ring the doorbell instead of calling her. I don't know, this feels like a big deal. Going from calling her when I'm outside to just ringing the doorbell.

Comfortability, I think. We're getting comfortable around each other, it's scary.

I can't believe I actually let somebody kiss me and take me on dates and cuddle with me. I would've never expected myself to even said yes to the first date.

I rang the doorbell and I could hear things behind the door then a loud thud, I think she fell. A second later she came and opened the door.

She looked good, she was in a red turtleneck sweater and matching red pants. Her hair was curled too, it usually always is but I love it like that. I still haven't found out what conditioner she uses.

"Hey." I had to get in my tippy toes, like August, to give her a hug.

"A hug? You must've really missed me." I could tell she was smiling without even looking at her.

"I didn't, but it's nice to see you." Once again, I just saw her yesterday.

"Next time just say yes even if you don't mean it."

I'll remember that for next time. I pulled away and looked around, when I saw pots on the stove I could feel my heart start to race. "You cooked?"

"No?"

"Then who did?" Because someone was here cooking if it wasn't her.

"I would rather not say."

"Just tell me." It wasn't that serious but now I wanted to know because she didn't want to answer.