73

heyy

onika

I missed Bey. I don't know what I expected from this break but I was lonely already.

Imani asked to sleep with me last night and that made me really happy. I really needed it.

I actually threw up for the first time instead of just feeling nauseous. I liked it better than just feeling bad all day.

I got up to wake Amir and Imani up. Everything was pretty normal. I cooked breakfast and took them to school.

After I came back home, I opened my laptop. I still didn't schedule the abortion.

I was going to last night but Imani didn't want to go last night and Amir was trying to be funny and get her to start a revolution. It was a lot but it was funny so I didn't get mad at them.

Before I could even type my name in, I started to get tired. I'm pregnant, I can take as many naps as I want.

I moved it out of my lap and laid down. It took some time for me to fall asleep but I eventually did it.

I woke up starving. I wanted Mcdonalds but I didn't ever eat it. It's not like there's anyone here to judge me so who cares?

I wish I knew how to properly use that food ordering app. I could just wait until it was time for me to get Imani but I was hungry and I needed food now.

I got up and went downstairs. I wasn't going to change since I was just going through the drive thru.

Before I could get to the door, someone rang the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone and I knew it wasn't Bey so I grabbed a knife just to be safe.

I slowly opened the door but it was just Kelly so I opened the door all the way. "Oh, hey Kelly." I wanted to ask Kelly how she was feeling but I knew it would've came out rude accidentally.

"I come bearing gifts, don't worry." She walked all the way in holding bags. 

I was more focused on the nurse hat on her head. "You're into the hat thing too?"

"Of course not, Beys forcing me."

She has to like it, she kept it on the whole way here and walked in with it on.

"Sure. Come with me into the kitchen to put this back, we can sit there." She followed me into the kitchen and I put the knife back.

"You were about to stab me?"

"You almost lost all your limbs. What did you bring?"

She put the bags on my island. "Well first this entire bag is full of pickles, hot and regular. Then in here there's vitamins. Prenatal, vitamin C, D, and all the other ones you need. There's a Doordash coupon, she told me to teach you how to use it. There's some other stuff too but you can just look in there yourself."

I almost started crying but I didn't want to cry in front of Kelly. Bey is the best.

I looked in the bag myself and the first thing I saw was cookies. I licked my lips, this is just what I needed. 

"She said not to touch those. They're for your daughter."

"My daughter? She'll be okay, she's not pregnant." I opened the package and ate a cookie. Imani steals my food all the time, it's only right.

"How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?"

"I threw up this morning but besides that, I'm feeling pretty fine."

"Just hungry?" She eyed the cookies. I don't know how but I was on my third already.

"As fuck. I was on my way to Mcdonald's when you got here and I don't even eat food from there ever."