Four

(Jayda POV)

1 day later

Gradually opening my eyes, a white light came in through my shutters, nearly blinding me.

I look around my bedroom, almost closing my eyes from fatigue and then I hear my name being called.

"Jayda." The voice was smooth and deep, and there was a slight echo.

"Jaydaaa." The voice dragged. I look around, and Seven is standing shirtless at the foot of my bed. It's always this guyyyy. I said to myself, smiling.

"Hey." I sit up, but for some reason I'm holding the duvet around myself, and not letting go, no matter how hard I tried.

"Jayda." I hear.

"Yes?"

"Jayda." Someone says again. Seven's mouth isn't moving. He puts on his shirt and then he just stands there, smiling at me.

I feel my world shake a few times, like someone is rocking me vigorously. I open my eyes and my brother Ricardo is standing above me. I briefly watch the twists hanging from his head, just about reaching his cheekbone and his milk chocolate skin being hit by the sun. His perfect eyebrows with two slits on the left one furrow in frustration. And his dark brown eyes grow even darker.

"Get up man!" He shouts as he draws the cover off me. "It's 7:45! Mum's been calling you for ages."

"WHAT?" I say in disbelief as I hop out my bed. When Kardo leaves my room I'm left looking around for Seven, who is nowhere to be found. It was a dream. I sigh as I go into my bathroom.

While I step into the shower I feel the hot water run down my shoulders and onto my body, thoughts begin to fog up my already cloudy mind.

Stepping out the shower whilst replaying the dream in my head for the 7th time, my phone rang.

"What is it?" I answered.

"You coming to school wimme?" Seven asked.

"Yeah, give me like 30 minutes and I'll be outside." I told him.

"Alright. I'll call you when I'm outside." He replied.

"Okay, byee!" I dragged, ending the call.

I did my hygiene and got dressed. I did my natural hair in a slick back with a middle part. Surprisingly, I was ready by 8:20 and I need to get to school by 8:45. Since I didn't have time for breakfast, I kissed my mum and dad goodbye and then left. As soon as I stepped out my house, Sev was stepping out of his.

I smoothed my blazer collar, at this school, the uniform is mostly black. A black blazer with a navy stripe, girls wear black tennis skirts, with long black socks or tights, boys wear black trousers, then a navy jumper with the school logo. A white collared shirt, with the logo on the collar, a short black tie with navy blue diagonal stripes and black shoes. I'd say the uniform is alright, of course school uniform is ugly in general for all schools but our school uniform is decent looking to me.

When he spotted me he jogged over to my driveway then I linked his arm as we walked to the bus stop.

"Jay!" I hear my name being screamed as I walk upstairs on the bus. At the back, most of my friends and people I've seen before at school are there, also a lot of people that I haven't seen before at school are there.

"Aye man like Seven bagged the new girl!" A boy shouts from the very back. "Ahlie! Sev won!!!" I hear.
Seven laughs as we take our seats, I sit beside Clarissa on the left in front of the seats at the back and Seven is at the very back in the middle.