Nineteen

Continuation from chapter 17

(Nana POV)

"Michael..." I said semi-quietly

"Hey nana, you alright?"

"Yeah- n-no. I'm stressed bro."

"Why? But make it quick." He instructed.

"It's Seven." I told him, as my heart broke for him, can't lie it was not that deep but the way it escalated makes it so tragic. "He's not doing well at all..." I told Michael over the phone.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean like the boy is drunk! Blasting music and drowning in his feelings!" I raised my voice.

"I can't hear you properly, abeg you turn down the music Nana." He replied.

"It's Seven, he's been blasting this music for the past 3 hours." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"Oh, well I'm with my girl right now, but I'll be there in a bit though."

"Okay, how far are you man, I wanna go home!" I said, my raised voice, battling with the volume of the speaker.

"We're like ten minutes away, it's alright. Have you called Adam?" He asked me.

"H-he didn't pick up."

"Well when I finish up nd shit, I'll be on my way."

"Sigh Michael. Just get here now!" Just as I said that, the song changed. 'Clouded' by Brent Faiyaz started softly, humming against the thick walls of Sevens room.

As I slipped back into his bedroom, Seven was laid there in his bed, looking up at the ceiling with one hand on his stomach, and one hand behind his head."Michael is with Michaela, their on their way." I whispered to him. I just inhaled deeply and watched him nod back slowly, as I went to sit on his gaming chair. Why do you have to be such a dickhead, Sev?

Seven managed to garble something to me. I switched of the music before replying to his statement.

"What?"

"Never mind." He dragged.

"Um?"

"Well personally I think you're in denial but it's ok." He slurred, before the room went into an awkward silence. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. Is he being serious right now? I know he's drunk but whatt? Seven you're better than this.

"I think you should go to sleep." I whispered. "Alexa, play Triggered by Jhené Aiko." I said, before taking an exasperated sigh and sinking into his oddly comfortable gaming chair.

I kind of just sat there and watched him get engulfed by sleep ever so coolly in the dim, cobalt illumination of his LED's. His plump lips, ever so slightly ajar, with little breaths escaping from there when it could. And his brown hand, synchronised with his body as it laid limp on his stomach.

God, help this boy please. I thought to myself.

I was overwhelmed, how can he tell me such a thing? Like is he feeling ok? I mean he's probably just saying it so that he can feel like somebody might have that typa love for him too since he messed it up with Jayda. But still, it's not cool and my head is even messed up now aswell. Not to mention that him and Jayda aren't even broken up, they're just not on speaking terms.