Twelve

(Jayda POV)

Same day

"Fucking hell." I sighed to Michaela over the phone.

"What an eventful day." She commented.

"Right. I actually can't believe it." I said as I sat down on my bed. Exhausted, I rolled over to be met with Toby. I sent Seven a snap of our 'baby' as I continued speaking to Michaela.

"Sooo, when did you and Michael make it official official?" I asked her.

"Friday. He told me to keep it a secret and we went out mini golfing and stuff, and we also went to the arcade. It's when we were at the restaurant he asked me." She explained.

"That's actually too cute! I'm so happy for you aswell. I know you really like him." I told her, and not gonna lie, I was waiting for him to ask her for so long!

"Thank youu, how did Seven ask?" She enquired.

"We we're at his, and then he said something like I'm his girl." I giggled a bit. "Then I told him that I'm not claiming him until he asks me properly." I explained.

"As you should! Being a victim to un consented relationships aren't gara man." Michaela said to me. It's true mun, it's not nice at alll.

"So he got on his knees right!" I carried on and heard Michaela scream from over the phone. "Then he asked me and stuff." I was beaming by just remembering what happened, it's not how I would've imagined that happening at all but I'm still happy.

"You guys should be married." Michaela gushed.

"Baby steps, Mish." I said to her.

"Ah Ah! it's not everydayyy!" She yelled.

"Why you shouting? And what's everyday?" I asked her.

"It's not every fucking day my man smoke weed with your man."

"What? Seven don't smoke." I chuckled a bit nervously.

"Yes, he does, the first time he got kush in year 9, I remember seeing him on my foryou on tiktok just waved bro!" She laughed.

"No wayy! I actually didn't know that, you know what, thank you." I said, swiping off the FaceTime app and onto Snapchat.

Me: i have a bone to pick with you una

7even: what?

Me: you smoke weed?
at your small age?

7even: uh, yeah sometimes

Me: are your lungs okay?

7even: yeah there good mun
never been better

Me: snm.

Aside from the fact that he doesn't know his 'there, their and they're,' see I knew he vaped religiously, but smoking weed was a whole other thing! I'm not mad or anything, as a matter of fact I find that kind of shit attractive. I just don't want anything to happen to him - or Michael.