Six

(Seven POV)

"I can't lie man, I need more people to get here still." Michael groaned.

"Nah bro you just want more girls to chat to, I got like 4 gyal snap already bro." Adam contested.

"I just want weed mun." I mumbled.

"Let's be real broski, you don't want weed, you want Jayda." Michael persisted. She was a close friend but I still don't think I liked her like that.

I just sighed and put the cup I was holding in my right hand to my lips. I tasted a light alcohol, mixed with something else.

"Nah bro, this ain't mine." I screwed up my face when I tasted gin and redbull. "This some narsty concoction bro."

"Then who's is it?" Michael screwed up his face aswell.

"Why you drinking my drinkkkk?" Jayda dragged as she sat next to Adam. I reached out my hand to give it to her but she took mine instead.

"You're not going to want that, truss." I chuckled.

"Watch." She took a sip on the Hennessy in my cup. I saw her screw up her face but she was able to firm it.

"It's not bad you know..." She beamed at me and took another sip of my drink before handing it back to me.

"What's in your cup?" Adam asked, pointing to her drink.

"Did he spike it?" She raised her eyebrow. W-why would she think that?

"Nah."

"Gin and redbull." She smiled.

"Some narsty ting." I said, putting my forearm across my face and leaning back onto the sofa. I really wanted someone to bring me some weed.

"You shouldn't have drank my drink anyway." Jayda retorted.

I kissed my teeth and pulled out my phone, I decided to bell Ilana so she could bring some eddies. "Let me try it." Adam said. She handed her cup to him and looked around, it was only around 8:45 and more people were getting lit around this time.

"You man want to go dance?" Clarissa said getting up.

"Yeah give me a sec." Jayda said, handing her drink to me again.

"What if i wanted to dance aswell?" I objected.

"Then throw it away, I can get another one." She replied blankly.

"Aight. Come let's go." I stood up and stretched, I was quite relaxed until I finished my Henny, now all I wanted to do was catch some whines from a girl that could bruk out.

Associate by Charly Black started playing and Jayda started grinning at me.

"This is my songgg!" She started whining then Adam went behind her. Does he like her or does he just like grinding on bare gyal? I thought. I inspected him as he had a drink in one hand and the other hand was on her waist. Eventually, they started laughing and joking around but I don't think it was a dat ting.

"Yooo!" I turned around to see Ilana, she's like my bro from day. She's been my older since I was like 7 and was always looking out for me.