Fourteen

(Adam POV)

Same day

Golly gosh, these man keep changing plans una. We were meant to go China Town, but Sev said no cah Jayds just wanted noodles and shit like. Let the girl have her cats and dogs nuh? They're leng regardless.

"Abeg you man figure out where we're actually going." I said, frustrated while sitting down upstairs in the bus.

"Mcdonalds." Nana laughed.

"Nah man, on my big day?" Seven said with attitude,
"It's not your day man, tomorrowww." I commented.

"Well we're celebrating it today innit?" Seven snapped.

"Well, y-yeah. But tomorrow you're getting birthday bangs." Michael chuckled. That shit sounded evil I swear.

"Hit me and watch.. but I'm feeling somewhere fancy." Seven said, rubbing his hands together.

"There's fancy in China town." Jay mumbled.

"Yeah, okay." He replied dryly. "Neat burger? That's in the direction we're going."

"I'll eat a burger any day." I said.

"You'd eat anything any day." Michaela kissed her teeth.

"Canary Wharf? And we could take pictures." Jayda suggested.

"Yeahh mun! I've been meaning to take pictures in these shoes," I was wearing Oreo Jordan 4's that I had gotten a few weeks ago.

"Those the first time you wearing them?" Michael asked me.

"Yep, these babies been sitting in the box for too long." I said, admiring the shoes on my feet.

"That was too cringe, talk like that again and I'll throw up on your shoes." Nana said.

"Eugh go away, the ones that get it, get it." I rolled my eyes and Nana got up laughing from the seat in front of me, going to sit in front of Jayda and Michaela, immediately them lot went into a huddle, bare giggling and shit like.

"Noo Nana he's meady!" Michaela said a bit too loudly. Me and ma boys were tryna listen to the convo cah it was sounding interesting I'll be real, I've always wanted to know what females talk about.

"But he's a reseller!" Nana replied, clearly trying to save this boy. He must be that butters then, huh.

"Does he have trapstar?" I heard Jayda ask.

"You don't need no trapstar!" Seven called. "Why she want trapstar from a broke reseller?"

"Shut up! I'm getting my trapstar from this boy man." She said to Sev.

"I could get it for you. But watch the attitude or you ain't getting nuttin." Seven replied with vim.

"Fine, sorry!" Jayda flashed a quick smile before going back to her likkle girls convo.

"He keeps saying that we're talking." Nana groaned.

"Are you not?" Michaela asked.