Seven

(a/n: lool chapter Seven from jayda's pov tho)

(Jayda POV)

"That party was maddd!" Adam yelled. It was Sunday and since we wanted to get to know Michael's new friend, we decided to just go and walk around in Bluewater shopping centre. It wasn't a motive or anything it was just a chill, shopping thing and we were going back to Adam's house after.

"Honestly! The amount of snaps I have is crazy." Michaela said.

It was just Nana, Seven, Michael, Adam, Rhiannon, Michaela and me - no Clarissa. We decided to let her 'take some time to herself and figure out her identity'. Well I guess, that's what Rhiannon said. And we didn't want it to be awkward so I just messaged her last night and this morning to check if she was okay.

I was slowly starting to like Michaela, she's pretty, has a lovely personality, and she's funny, the way she looks at Michael and checks up on him all the time is so cute.

"So Michaela, what country are you from?" Nana asked her, who's Ghanaian.

"My mom is Nigerian and my dad is Jamaican." She said.

"Say swear! I'm Nigerian tooo." Rhiannon smiled cutely.

"Lool and I'm Jamaican." I added.

"Big up JA!" Adam bellowed. This boy is so loud I swear.

"Yuppppp!" Seven said calmly.

"So what about you Michael?" Michaela asked.

"I'm trini still." He said, scratching his giant Afro.

"Ooo, I like trini guys you know." She replied, Nana and I made eye contact for a quick second. We were both thinking the same thing.

"Oh I'll be right back, Clarissa is calling me." Rhiannon said quietly whilst walking a little bit ahead of us as she answered the phone.

"Come let's go into Lovisa," I begged, "I need earrings for school."

"You already have earrings." Seven complained.

"Yeah but they're silver studs. I want diamond ones."

"Swear you have diamond ones already?" Adam tried to contest aswell, but it wasn't happening.

"Yeah but I'm not wearing them ones to school, idiot." I objected.

"Fine. We'll wait here innit." Seven rolled his eyes.

"Yayy! Come let's go I see some leng things in there." Michaela said.

After like half an hour of obsessing over pretty golden rings, necklaces, earrings and hair clips Seven and Adam started to get irritated.

"Okay I'm coming!" I said as Seven repeatedly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Okay come now. I know you're hungry." He said from behind me.

"I am but can we go in a sec I need help."

"With what?"